Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Uhm, which Mac MEGA link do I download? When I downloaded MEGA 1, it extracted a folder named "MansBestFriend.app Mac" instead of a renpy app. The contents look fine (to me), so I renamed the folder to "MansBestFriend.app". This transformed it into an a repny app, but when I try to run it, I get an error. The error is "The application MansBestFriend can't be opened.". Are there some permission issues I need to resolve? I noticed the file named "MansBestFriend" under Contents > MacOS is considered as a text file instead of a unix executable.

Pepa1985

Jun 10, 2018
Hi in this and others case is error after skip that dream work all fine but in next sexual scene come again error.

Android 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'0.1/dream1.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '0.1/dream1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 580, in script call
  File "h_scenes.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load

Reactions: xmeix

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
I have a little issue with the latest update:
since that update all sound effects play in an endless loop. They start when they're supposed to, but they stay in a loop until the next sound is meant to start, which also keeps playin in endless loop... Well, that's a little annoying, to say the least.
Anybody else having this problem?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I have a little issue with the latest update:
since that update all sound effects play in an endless loop. They start when they're supposed to, but they stay in a loop until the next sound is meant to start, which also keeps playin in endless loop... Well, that's a little annoying, to say the least.
Anybody else having this problem?
Alright i've changed the loop system yes I will have a look at it again

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Hi, are there any plans on letting players change the dog's name, am a patreon but I see you moved this game to subscribestar

xmeix

Jul 14, 2017
J
Hi in this and others case is error after skip that dream work all fine but in next sexual scene come again error.

Android 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'0.1/dream1.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 580, in script call
  File "h_scenes.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
I have this problem too, android version crash in scenes.

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
great job adultking, your game is really interesting and represents a great amount of work here, thanks for the new fix and waiting impatiently for the next update
if i can make a suggestion : when Rex knots, the wonderful sarah for example, it would be great that she feels him expand into her and knotting them together but may be this is the next stage, and some more pictures when they are in their pounding would be great,
thanks again to share such a brilliant work with us

Reactions: BatmanNinja

peas

Jul 31, 2018
And I know we may be talking several updates down the road, but would love a scene with a girl taking on more than one dog. Maybe 4, one in pussy, one in mouth and jerking off two. With a bukkake type ending.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
And I know we may be talking several updates down the road, but would love a scene with a girl taking on more than one dog. Maybe 4, one in pussy, one in mouth and jerking off two. With a bukkake type ending.
I think,it can happen.
Remember the house where a stray dog took Rex along with it to introduce them to it's lady owner? The one who freaked out at her own dog for bringing in Rex into their home.
She looks like the kind of lady who just needs a little push & can divulge herself in a gangbang or bukkake type of scenes with her own dog,Rex & Rex's friends.

• Love
Reactions: rommeltje and peas
Sep 24, 2018
Uhm, which Mac MEGA link do I download? When I downloaded MEGA 1, it extracted a folder named "MansBestFriend.app Mac" instead of a renpy app. The contents look fine (to me), so I renamed the folder to "MansBestFriend.app". This transformed it into an a repny app, but when I try to run it, I get an error. The error is "The application MansBestFriend can't be opened.". Are there some permission issues I need to resolve? I noticed the file named "MansBestFriend" under Contents > MacOS is considered as a text file instead of a unix executable.
I confirm the Mac file won't run when downloaded from Nopy as well, appears as a folder at first until I tinkered with the file extension. However, it won't run.

Edit: the compressed version crashes at launch as well.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Man's Best Friend [v0.31] AdultKing

Win/Linux:
Mac:
F***! Another Broken Arhive .rpa!
Another Broken Commpressed Version!
F***! Mate if you not can commresed when pls go out from here.
Cus if anybody create already commpressed version in not possible to make another!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Due the amount of bugs I will create different episodes will wrap up 0.31 and call it episode 1 gonna fix the bugs first and 0.4 will be the start of episode 2 all will be the same they just will be seperated.
About the mac version can somebody help me out who owns a Mac please contact me on Discord so the Mac version can also be fixed.
Also improving the images from version 0.1 and 0.2 etc.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes