and some has different name in script and in folder.:
selina alley mp4

Can You correct it ?
Thx.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaeris

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you, very kind of you. One more question if you don't mind: I ask to extract the images with unren and open the unren.bat file. option 1? I apologize but I am a layman in these things.

Reactions: Howdo

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thank you, very kind of you. One more question if you don't mind: I ask to extract the images with unren and open the unren.bat file. option 1? I apologize but I am a layman in these things.
After extrating unren.bat to where the exe file is
  1. Open unren.bat
  2. Once open it'll ask you to enter a number. Choose 1
  3. Wait for it to do it's job. It will read finished once it is done. Hit any key to exit
  4. After it has finished and closed you will find within the game folder the images folder.

Reactions: Howdo

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
So much bug for android
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'0.1/dream18.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file '0.1/dream18.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 580, in script call
File "h_scenes.rpyc", line 198, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file '0.1/dream18.jpg'.

```

Reactions: Serzech

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I'm splitting the games into different episodes more will be explained soon.
I'm working on fixing the bugs of 0.31 atm the android version is bugged + mac version (got no mac to test it sadly)
Also working on easier map navigation

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Major announcement: I will split MBF into episodes so that each episode has around 3000 renders (or 3 updates). Version 0.31 will get reworked into episode 1 while 0.4 will be the start of episode 2. This will result in smaller files to download while also making the map easier to navigate and fix the latest 0.31 bugs. Hope you guys/girls have a great day :)

Much love, AdultKing and the Team

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
Major announcement: I will split MBF into episodes so that each episode has around 3000 renders (or 3 updates). Version 0.31 will get reworked into episode 1 while 0.4 will be the start of episode 2. This will result in smaller files to download while also making the map easier to navigate and fix the latest 0.31 bugs. Hope you guys/girls have a great day :)

Much love, AdultKing and the Team
Couldn't you make a quick audiofix please? These looped sound effects are very annoying.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes