Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Thank you, this is an interesting project. Tell me, please, are there no restrictions on the genre of bestiality on a Subscribestar? I thought they were giving a ban for it just like at Patreon.

• Wow
Reactions: BatmanNinja

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you, this is an interesting project. Tell me, please, are there no restrictions on the genre of bestiality on a Subscribestar? I thought they were giving a ban for it just like at Patreon.
For what I understood, as long you don't express it notoriously the content (like being easy to see), as long not using it to condone it they will have a blind eye, since they don't have the moral police actually catching down stuff. If you keep a low profile they usually let it go. Patreon is more like "I will download the content and see through every inch if they are complying with the rules".

Reactions: Guter Reiter

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
For what I understood, as long you don't express it notoriously the content (like being easy to see), as long not using it to condone it they will have a blind eye, since they don't have the moral police actually catching down stuff. If you keep a low profile they usually let it go. Patreon is more like "I will download the content and see through every inch if they are complying with the rules".
Thank you for the information. I was just thinking about whether to try to create games with this genre or it will be just a problem.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me. The android version isn't installing on my android device. It keeps saying:
Page error
There is a problem appraising/praising the package
Unfortunately I don't have a PC so this is my only way to play these games so I really need help or a port or something. Cause I want to try this game out.

Reactions: xmeix

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
can't wait for ep 2
It's about +5% a week progress. Now it's 60% thus we have to wait 2 months or so. Better be patient :) Still it's reasonable, good content takes time and seems like dev doesn't have enough subs to work on the game full-time.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
honestly i just here for pregnancy with dog
About that, I don't know the idea the dev has atm, but I hope some plot of to why he can do it is made. Personally something like genetic varation (Evolution theory of Darwin and stuff) would be nice. You know, like the organism adapting to the dog due several times doing it. Species adapting to another species breeding to be able to survive.

I know the game it's already somewhat on that direction, but that organism change as plot would emphasise the "corruption theme" on a game of this nature. But that depends on what the dev has on his mind of course. As long it isn't a bland "girl pregnant just to please the player" I'm fine with it.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
This is one of my favorite games. Anyone who has a dog can see how true this is. of course this game is just an actor in a dog suit but thank patron for that. thanks for the share and please continue on.

Reactions: Mikk88

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is one of my favorite games. Anyone who has a dog can see how true this is. of course this game is just an actor in a dog suit but thank patron for that. thanks for the share and please continue on.
A very committed actor to say the least, he even learned dog language and can speak it like a native. He really is one with the character, for me he should be candidate to Emmy's.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes