1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
ity's working for me bud running on android 10
Just curious, how many episodes are you thinking to make?

for me it won't install because its so big.
You probably just don't have enough space. I have installed APKs bigger than 1 GB with no issue. Keep in mind that the APKs install on internal memory and not on the SD card, in case you have one. If you don't have enough space on internal memory it won't install.

You can also try to move the APK to the SD card, but I'm not sure if it will install properly that way, never tried it.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
Just curious, how many episodes are you thinking to make?

You probably just don't have enough space. I have installed APKs bigger than 1 GB with no issue. Keep in mind that the APKs install on internal memory and not on the SD card, in case you have one. If you don't have enough space on internal memory it won't install.

You can also try to move the APK to the SD card, but I'm not sure if it will install properly that way, never tried it.
I have also installed APKs larger than 1 GB on my Android tablet without issues. I tried deleting a bunch of games and opened up 10 GB more of space and it still gives me the parsing error. Tried moving the APK file to my SD card to install it, did not work. Guess everyone saying this APK will not install are SOL!

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Any idea when the episode 2 wiil be released ?
At this rate on December...
Dev said on November but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the 30th of November or something like that. The percentage on the website hasn't changed in 2 weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At this rate on December...
Dev said on November but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the 30th of November or something like that. The percentage on the website hasn't changed in 2 weeks.
That isn't true. The percentage did change on the last 2 weeks. I understand you want the game like the others, but please don't be like that. The dev has his life, and it's still pretty comunicative towards the fans, unlike other games.

If I wanted it earlier? Maybe. But I still prefer a polished game over a rushed one.

LapinX

Jul 22, 2020
Hey just a status update sadly i've got a work project to get finished in 2 weeks, so can't model/code much this week hope to get much done next week
Need to finish 5 scenes then Episode 2 can be released
Wow! That is a good news ! :D
I reallly like your game and the work you did on it is really enjoyable. I have huge respect for all the work you do.
I know that delivering quality work takes time so you have my full support.(y)

thanks guys for your reply(y)

Reactions: AdultKing
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes