mijof

Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys, anyone knows if we'll get any scenes with jessica ? She's one of the main characters but there's no proper scene with her yet, if i'm not mistaken

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys, anyone knows if we'll get any scenes with jessica ? She's one of the main characters but there's no proper scene with her yet, if i'm not mistaken
give it some time. ak has been pushing out quite a lot of content each update and also changed a lot under the hood all the time. however the game is still in the early stages.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
The main thing is to have videos this time
Depends on the quality of the animation. There are a lot of games where the animation is really rough and not worth the wait just mainly using it as excuse. So far the quality of the game has been great tho so I'm just going to wait until the update drops to judge it. Also I think AK said that the comics he has been making take a lot of time but I hope that he's focusing on MBF from now on.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know it isn't the taste of everyone, but would be nice to have a cousin or aunt. Some games adapt best friends or neighbours as cousins/aunts. Don't know it the dev has some plot story in mind to the friends though.

Reactions: Mikk88 and peas

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
About that, I don't know the idea the dev has atm, but I hope some plot of to why he can do it is made. Personally something like genetic varation (Evolution theory of Darwin and stuff) would be nice. You know, like the organism adapting to the dog due several times doing it. Species adapting to another species breeding to be able to survive.

I know the game it's already somewhat on that direction, but that organism change as plot would emphasise the "corruption theme" on a game of this nature. But that depends on what the dev has on his mind of course. As long it isn't a bland "girl pregnant just to please the player" I'm fine with it.
Honestly? we dont give a f***.. its a story about a dog humping his entire family, dude..

its just 4fun..

just wanna see dem asses lol

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Honestly? we dont give a f***.. its a story about a dog humping his entire family, dude..

its just 4fun..

just wanna see dem asses lol
Did I say the opposite? It is forbidden to discuss personal opinions about themes and fetishes I think it would fit the game?

If everything was so bland like you say why bother doing a game? People could stick on videos no? Sure the dog stuff is the main thing, but some people continue to play this even after some scenes because they like how it is developing.

Sure not everything needs to be perfect, it's still a game. But in my opinion what I mentioned above enhances the corruption theme. Some may don't like, but I like strong corruption them, and it fits pretty well with the taboo the game has. It's a personal taste, I like strong scenes like that.

69oral

Sep 30, 2020
there compressed android port aka smaller file preferably under 1gb possible?
Apparently there is no interest in compressing the current 2.34 GB android file that does not work! I've asked as well as others over the past several weeks and the same broken file is still sitting there. Don't know what else to say.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Apparently there is no interest in compressing the current 2.34 GB android file that does not work! I've asked as well as others over the past several weeks and the same broken file is still sitting there. Don't know what else to say.
ity's working for me bud running on android 10

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes