Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
hello, i have awhite screen when i have to look for the pc in first task, can't go further, what's happening?

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
version 1 was better even with map. in my mind its now ruined. damn almost a great game.... trash now.. taken my $ damn it anyways... make a game people give you money cause of design and game play you switched it

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My gallery Unlocker for Episode 2 of Man's Best Friend by Adult King: Here or

P.S if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: AdultKing -

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
My gallery Unlocker for Episode 2 of Man's Best Friend by Adult King: Here or

P.S if you like the game/mod please consider supporting the dev: AdultKing -
just wondering how long will it before each episode is released, loved the 1st episode, 2nd one was a bit short

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Man' Best friend Ep 2 Compressed with OEJ 's Gallery unlocker , also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Man's best friend" version "Episode 2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Man's best friend" versione "Episode 2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Nov 14, 2020
man love all you beasty homies - specially the Dev

there is a severe shortage of besti games here and Imma say it, y'all doing great work(no furry and besti isnt the same)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Loved Chapter Two.

I have no problem with the three family girls getting corrupted at different speeds. In the first Chapter we had some great sex scenes with elder sister Sarah. This time we saw both mum Jessica and younger sister Zoey start to be corrupted and in different ways both come round to the idea of having sex with Rex - I am hoping that both will succumb in the next chapter or two.

Marina, Monica and Kylie all were hot and hopefully will all be in Rex's harem. Looking forward to seeing Marina taking on both Rex and Buddy next time!

We also have the neighbour and her daughter to come back to future episodes having not featured this time. If we add those two to the six girls featured in this chapter (3 family members, Marina, Monica and Kylie) that will give Rex a harem of eight young ladies. I hope the Dev is not planning on adding too many more as will lose impact if add too many more.

So long as each of Rex's pals has got a girlfriend, then I would nt want to see more than on new girl added in any chapter going forward.

Reactions: Mikk88
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes