kai1990

May 19, 2017
I am a bit disappointed with this version 2 because there are so limited sex on rex. The version 1 more better there are many rex sex adventure w the girl Sarah or else.
i feel the same we waited like almost half a year and this is what we see xD
tho i guess wer gonna have to wait another 4 months before we see a little again cuz the guy said with ep 2 release
he is going back working on his comics so next little we see should be close to summer

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
tho i guess wer gonna have to wait another 4 months before we see a little again cuz the guy said with ep 2 release
he is going back working on his comics so next little we see should be close to summer
Yeah... that mean if we play as Rex we should think like animal not a human...just for developer note

Reactions: Milflover68
Nov 14, 2020
AdultKing yo sick update - loved the alternate scenes for sharing chicks with the homies.

I might be hoping for too much but I'd love a doggy double penetration lol (specially on zoey holy fuck)

also , that scene in the start where rex and the other two dogs were trying to help each other get pussy was wholesome af

Reactions: Howdo

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
So do I need to download episode 1 again or is it only ep 2 that is changed and ep 1 is the same

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Comics are sort of stopped so all will be focussed on this game and the new one I got ready for christmas you will see :)

justbob8

Apr 6, 2020
Well, I like the changes. I was never a big fan of using the map to get around. This is much simpler. It seemed as if this was more of a test for the new format, and that there will be more "action" in the next update. I definitely would like to see a lot more of Sarah, especially! I would also prefer you to keep the focus more on Rex and the family girls .. at least until they are all his willing partners. What ever you do will be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: AdultKing
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes