Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
i'll be honest, i expected a bit more for this release. but there is a bit more story this time which i can appreciate. not bad nonetheless. The next updates are going to be awesome for sure :D

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
I'm just gonna uh... download this real quick now and uh... yeah don't mind me but uh.... holy mother of god this is amazing,
Pog

sanchostrech

Dec 8, 2020
hi guys im new here and just downloaded the game, i installed a zip programm but it didnt worked. I have the downloaded version as zip but cant use it. how you guys do it to play it?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
hi guys im new here and just downloaded the game, i installed a zip programm but it didnt worked. I have the downloaded version as zip but cant use it. how you guys do it to play it?
You will need to extract it with the zip program and play the .exe file you can use this program to unzip it:

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
In ep2, it seems each dog has their own favourite girl.
It's very interesting to see how they get the girls. If they did ,they should set up a gangbang with their collared bitch to celebrate. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Use winrar, or 7Zip. Click on the file and extract. ;)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes