Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Is the sandbox aspect only removed for Episode 2 or was it also removed for Episode 1?

I'm still stuck with the error when opening the map which locks me in place when I try to ignore the error.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Well, the last update is disappointing. It's not because it's short but because it's boring. Sadly all lewd scenes are quite bad and mostly dumb written esp the one with Rylie & Zoey. Dunno whether it's because of rush or just a sudden lack of imagination, but there're nothing near like Sarahs shower scene. Also, it seems we're completely lost tiny young innocent Zoey and her whole corruption story line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorund and Daki1

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Well, the last update is disappointing. It's not because it's short but because it's boring. Sadly all lewd scenes are quite bad and mostly dumb written esp the one with Rylie & Joey. Dunno whether it's because of rush or just a sudden lack of imagination, but there're nothing near like Sarahs shower scene. Also, it seems we're completely lost tiny young innocent Joey and her whole corruption story line.
Well, everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion, but since that's not even her name you get the special honor of being even more wrong. But thank you for supporting this 100% free project all the same :LOL:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
Basically a nice update. The only thing that spoils everything is marking time of characters, but there is still a reserve for development

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Well, everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion, but since that's not even her name you get the special honor of being even more wrong. But thank you for supporting this 100% free project all the same :LOL:
Oh crap, tnx for mentioning. I've played so much games that don't care to remember girl names anymore. Still I'm hardly wrong, a bit overexagerating maybe :p 9 of 10 games on this site are garbage, we all know this. What I've said may sound harsh but it's because I like the project. Lewd scenes should be A LOT better than they're in the last update, because unlike other VNs MBF doesn't have a story.

Reactions: Pizzapockets
Mar 10, 2018
Oh crap, tnx for mentioning. I've played so much games that don't care to remember girl names anymore. Still I'm hardly wrong, a bit overexagerating maybe :p 9 of 10 games on this site are garbage, we all know this. What I've said may sound harsh but it's because I like the project. Lewd scenes should be A LOT better than they're in the last update, because unlike other VNs MBF doesn't have a story.
And unlike other VNs we have a dog as a main protagonist building a harem of women...so yes, plot is something that is hard to nail down in a similar way to the "best" games on here. We do have ideas for this and are working on it with each update, but given the nature of this game it's approach to story kind of has to be handled differently. We still have a good ways to go for this project so, hopefully, this will become more apparent as we keep moving forward.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Skip unseen text is turned off or broken but that's easy to get past with a idle clicker.

Zoey's inner voice: Wait, are they doing what it looks like they are doing?

Zoey: Umm, good morning?

Smack!

Zoey: Who the fuck just hit me.

Me: I did! Anyone stupid enough to disturb them instead of sitting back and watching them have fun deserves to be smacked in the back of their fucking head like agent fucking Dinozzo from NCIS.

Safa's inner voice: She's right, Zoey's hair is kind of on the boring side.

Me: You mean just like your girlfriend Rylie's hair?

I wonder what crypt Monica dug Antgayio from as they look like they are from the 1800 or older.

With dog thoughts turned off there is still a spot where his dog thoughts played. It was with the lines *lazily raises one ear and bored puff*.

The Zoey and Riley scene was hot and when I selected watch (let it happen) I was expecting the dog to sit there and watch but instead he gets in there and ruins what could of been a hot ass scene between Zoey and Riley.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Is only jokes. But seriously it does have an overall story that we are trying to develop and expand, though this episode was a big change to the way the game was/will be made as mentioned in previous posts. So if you do indeed want the game to be better going forward, head over to the discord and drop some suggestions for us; that is where the dev team hang out most often so you can discuss with us there more easily than over here. Cheers :cool:

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes