DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I don't understand your last point at all. What is wrong with a short MC in a world of very tall women? You got a problem with short kings?
you are playing coy. we all know what it is implied when there is a very abnormally short MC who is *cough *cough "18".

if we take that part out of the equation though, no, i dont have a problem with short MCs, just like incest though, I think short MCs are way too over-represented.

peso010

Mar 12, 2022
Why do I have to carry the boxes to the storage room? One box is not enough !!

Please have mercy on us, developer:LOL:

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Good game, but, there is a bug. When you go in the kitchen, the screen turn black. At the beginning, you can use the smartphone and the bug is gone, but after, the screen remain black whatever you do. Sorry for the bad english.
It's a shame because of this bug I can't advance

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all, I don't normally support this site, but I was notified that the game was posted here, and I wanted to see what was being commented, and one of the most heated discussions was the size of the mc and the twins. And it seems that many people think that Mc is too short, but it's the opposite. The Mc is the tallest character in the whole game, none of the girls is taller than the Mc. This was discussed months ago in the Patreon and in each installment has shown the actual size of the girls with respect to the Mc. In the initial cover that should be the image where this controversy comes out the girls are on tiptoe. Here I present two images that clarify your doubts.
At1.png At2.png
As you can see it is the heels that make them look tall, but still they are not taller than the mc. If you have more questions go to the discord.

Reactions: Kunju and _Roxas_

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
you are playing coy. we all know what it is implied when there is a very abnormally short MC who is *cough *cough "18".

if we take that part out of the equation though, no, i dont have a problem with short MCs, just like incest though, I think short MCs are way too over-represented.
???? That doesn't make any sense at all. Unless you are talking about shota, some people can have very childish features. Have you seen Aoi Yuuki? She is 30 and looks like a child and has the nickname "The legal loli" in the industry due to this. Some people like women taller than them but they themselves are very tall so they have to do something in fiction to compensate for that. Japanese people are short so they make their characters short so their main audience (Japanese males) relate more to them. Leocid himself could be short so maybe he wants his MC to represent him idk.

A majority of the games on this site have "normal" height guys as the MC so where is the over-represented?

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
What should I do with Nadia? In the morning the MC says that he should train her attitude and I don't know where to take her

Sep 26, 2021
*Finds Mansion of lust*
Me: Mmm, nice thicc girls. I like. Why does it only have one review? Other games? What else have the developer done?
*Clicks on link*
Me: Oh. :confused:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just started this game. Women are nice. Zero help. Phone no use. Day 2 (I think) can't find anyone, anywhere unless go to city.
Looks like a waist of time.

Reactions: Good_Name

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
could be good but the sandbox is definitely too big for the amount of content, it is early alpha but are you realistically going to fill this space. i get the intent of make a huge mansion to show the character wealth buy that may not translate in to an enjoyable space.

Reactions: Good_Name

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Man... this game is garbage... A huge empty map, too many girls at the start so you don't know who is who (and where is she)... Very poor game design. I'll pass on this one

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Man... this game is garbage... A huge empty map, too many girls at the start so you don't know who is who (and where is she)... Very poor game design. I'll pass on this one
thats why you dont play rpgm games this early lol, they are all like that in the start, even treasure of nadia which was made by a dev with alot of experience was a big nothingburger in its first release with tons of places but very little to do. though this one might be especially bad in some regards and seems to have some dumb game mechanics like oneway stairs. hopefully alot of these mistakes are gonna get fixed in later versions.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
thats why you dont play rpgm games this early lol, they are all like that in the start, even treasure of nadia which was made by a dev with alot of experience was a big nothingburger in its first release with tons of places but very little to do. though this one might be especially bad in some regards and seems to have some dumb game mechanics like oneway stairs. hopefully alot of these mistakes are gonna get fixed in later versions.
NTL did not make such a big map from the start : at the begining, a lot of rooms were closed, you did not have access to every floor of the mansion, and you had an integrated walkthrough if you had trouble. So, no, an early build is no excuse for a lack of game design

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes