Valkynar

Jun 5, 2018
By the way, anyone knows what is it in the game ?

I've only found 1 sex scene // 1 Boobjob and 1 girl masturbation, anything else ?

george112

Nov 17, 2021
Leocid2 -I don't think you understand how much people loved Bastard Girls R. This game should of been when MC club taken over the school in Bastard Girls R. Many people said Bastard Girls R one of the best games.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man this game is way worse then his previous game

The whole mansion is big and hard to navigate

And after u go for a drive with that black woman i get stuck with no were to go in that place

Cant buy anything either caus only have like what 5 bucks and the store prices are crazy high

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MansionOfLust-Alpha4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fukudamayuko

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'm supposed to bring boxes to storage but dunno where storage is nor do i know how to pick up the boxes or what to do in this, the map system is not working nor is the quest system.
Can someone port this to renpy?

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
I'm supposed to bring boxes to storage but dunno where storage is nor do i know how to pick up the boxes or what to do in this, the map system is not working nor is the quest system.
Can someone port this to renpy?
Talk to the girl at the car, She gives you the boxes. Then go out and go up , there will be a dor on your right that leads to the kitchen. In the kitchen go all the way right and there will be the storage.
After mc finds the pill and says to try it with Tania or Tanya (Cant remember how to write her name) I cant find her anywhere.

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Go in the room with the piano, at the right of the stair that lead to garage. You encountered Emma and his teacher. Then go to gym, where is the second daughter of Tania. Then you will automatically go to a door who lead you to the garden, where you cross emma. Go to the pool, there is Tania.

Reactions: hentai charley

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Good game, but, there is a bug. When you go in the kitchen, the screen turn black. At the beginning, you can use the smartphone and the bug is gone, but after, the screen remain black whatever you do. Sorry for the bad english.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
You know, the "incest" requester people are getting to be rather annoying. They are on every single freakin' thread for every single freakin' game! NEWSFLASH: Incest does NOT have to be in every fucking game! Too much of a good thing goes to waste. Remember that, incest freaks! Personally, I have NEVER had a sexual attraction to my sister, my mother, OR my daughters (all 5 of them). The thought of it actually disgusts me.
I don't really care personally. But incest is definitely an overloaded tag. Kinda think there is something deeply wrong with someone who absolutely NEEDS to have incest as tag though. Usually I don't rename relationship because it's all the same shit like every other game on here. I will just keep the tenant/roommate relationship.

You shouldn't be surprised though, these same people also like MCs who are 5ft or shorter and also look... let's just say... very young (underaged). It makes me embarrassed to be on this site sometimes.

Reactions: Griev

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Leocid2 -I don't think you understand how much people loved Bastard Girls R. This game should of been when MC club taken over the school in Bastard Girls R. Many people said Bastard Girls R one of the best games.
That buggy mess with terrible gameplay was one of the best games? You are joking right?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
You know, the "incest" requester people are getting to be rather annoying.

You miss the point. Members asking for incest in almost every game gets annoying. already being in a game but optional is not MarcusBanks point.

F95 has become a McDonald's drive-thru, but without willing to pay for what they what.

Let the Facepalms fly. :LOL:
It's the same thing as the people who go to games where the models are specifically designed to have big boobs and then asking the dev to change the boob sizes. It makes no sense.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I don't really care personally. But incest is definitely an overloaded tag. Kinda think there is something deeply wrong with someone who absolutely NEEDS to have incest as tag though. Usually I don't rename relationship because it's all the same shit like every other game on here. I will just keep the tenant/roommate relationship.

You shouldn't be surprised though, these same people also like MCs who are 5ft or shorter and also look... let's just say... very young (underaged). It makes me embarrassed to be on this site sometimes.
I don't understand your last point at all. What is wrong with a short MC in a world of very tall women? You got a problem with short kings?

Reactions: stickypicky

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Game ends when two blondes arrive to mansion and talk with Tania or there is something more?

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes