Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
There are sex events with Wendy, how do I unlock them? because the truth is that the game is very complicated for me

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
failed to load system/iconset.png eror .
help ?
I guess it's the Compressed version, which are usually not official but third party, and with several RPGM in the compressed are usually missing that IconSet.png file, so I attach the IconSet.rpgmvp file that brings the full official version of the game

...\MoL Windows\www\img\system\IconSet.rpgmvp

also the IconSet.rar

...\MoL Windows\www\img\system\IconSet.rar

overwrite the folder ...www\img\system\ to add the file IconSet.rpgmvp that seems to be missing in the compressed, and if not try to extract the IconSet.png that contains the IconSet.rar inside the folder ...www\img\system\. Or download the full version of the game, if the compressed version is not official.

Reactions: Thayron

Oloy

Jan 5, 2021
[0222/024721.365:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

this is debugging
how to fix?
just started the game not long after the mansion scene suddenly left the game.

LeonCG65

May 27, 2019
Is alpha but in this game is necessary a tour of the mansion in the day one, search room for room is complicated and fast travel off the mission for move more fast in the mansion. A quest book and animations for quest resolved help more in the game. And in the kitchen only the firts tried is good?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
First you have to buy the cooking and sports books in the shop in town, and then you can take Nadia to train her attitude, to the gym or to the kitchen to learn how to cook, where a circle appears when you take Nadia by selecting to follow the mc in her room.
Is it possible to cook any food? I have the recipes transcribed next to me, but I have never been able to succeed.
I have english patch, maybe is some mistake in it.
Also is possible give Wendy wine? I bought it, but its all.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Is it possible to cook any food? I have the recipes transcribed next to me, but I have never been able to succeed.
I have english patch, maybe is some mistake in it.
Also is possible give Wendy wine? I bought it, but its all.
I also got Nadia to get the first recipe right, because after that, even if she selects the correct options, having opened the Map052.json file (which contains those texts) in a text editor, the mc considers the dish wrong and Nadia has to go back to her room to continue studying. I guess Nadia also randomly miscooks the dish even if she selects the right ingredients.
I couldn't give Wendy the bottle of wine either, and when the mc goes with her to town in the van, it seems to work to select the heart instead of the rose after the questions, because it adds hearts in her profile.

And in order to save the game without having to go to the mc's room, I resorted to this tool: [Tool] [RPGM] RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which also allows teleportation, but in some cases that teleportation also requires editing the X Y coordinates, if the mc does not appear on that map. So it is a better option to select to go to the reception in the phone, and then from the reception go to another room nearby. I've already left that game though, and I might play it again when add more content.

Last edited:

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
I also got Nadia to get the first recipe right, because after that, even if she selects the correct options, having opened the Map052.json file (which contains those texts) in a text editor, the mc considers the dish wrong and Nadia has to go back to her room to continue studying. I guess Nadia also randomly miscooks the dish even if she selects the right ingredients.
I couldn't give Wendy the bottle of wine either, and when the mc goes with her to town in the van, it seems to work to select the heart instead of the rose after the questions, because it adds hearts in her profile.

And in order to save the game without having to go to the mc's room, I resorted to this tool: [Tool] [RPGM] RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which also allows teleportation, but in some cases that teleportation also requires editing the X Y coordinates, if the mc does not appear on that map. So it is a better option to select to go to the reception in the phone, and then from the reception go to another room nearby. I've already left that game though, and I might play it again when add more content.
Do you know if the part that says "mansion" can be unlocked or if Wendy has scenes in the game?

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Do you know if the part that says "mansion" can be unlocked or if Wendy has scenes in the game?
In the Changelog spoiler of the op there is no mention of scenes with Wendy, nor with other characters in this Alpha 4. And taking Bastard Girls R as antecedent, I wouldn't expect too much in the first updates of Mansion of Lust, although if it's a shorter game it might advance faster.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Great game, good development of the characters, super sexy girls, Mc's mom is a sweetie, as is Mc's aunt, the brunette girl who accompanies Mc to the town is delicious. I like the game too much the only thing the game needs is a complete guide for one to be able to guide oneself and the other is to be able to save the game whenever one wants for everything else the game is very good only those two details are what should be developer fix

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
hi, one question, when i deliver the boxes to the depost the second time, when i enter in the kitchen the screen goes black and not load more

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hi, one question, when i deliver the boxes to the depost the second time, when i enter in the kitchen the screen goes black and not load more
Second time there is engine cutscene with Nadia, maybe you miss some file. Try download it again.
Did you use full or compressed version?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
How do I activate the mc backpack where it stores everything purchased without the need for cheats because the cheat mod gives me an error I only used it to make 3000 in coins and it gave me an error then I uninstalled it and downloaded the game again and it no longer gives me errors that if I can not open the menu of objects

hentaijose

Oct 2, 2017
Ugh, I hate that I love Leocid's style of women, but he cannot make a proper game to save his life!
Even this basic game is missing a lot of basic functions and features.

He should just work on the script (not that it's any good, but we're not here for that anyway) and the art. Leave the programming and design to real programmers that have created a game before.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes