zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Game exit to desktop after getting inside mansion at the beggining. Debug log: ERROR: http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Last edited:

al3czpika

Sep 8, 2020
I keep getting the error where the screen goes black on my second day when I'm carrying the boxes back to the store room!

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
First of all. I like the characters and the animations. But why 4 effing boxes? And you have to walk and to walk and to walk and to walk...

As much as I like the looks and the animations, its just doesn't feel worth it...
Most of the time you don't really know what to do. The game switches randomly to spanish and did I mention that the house is way too big and basically all you to is walking around looking for something to do to progress the story?

And you can only save in your bedroom... means if you want to save you have to walk all the way up to your room.

Also whats up with the rose and the heart choices? What do these do?

I cant play it... Would be good as renpy (maybe), but this is kinda crap. I have a lot of time to waste but not for this.
I'm getting vietnam flashback from Arenus by this slow style of gameplay.

Why are devs nowadays think that disable manual saving will make the game good? What kind of drugs are they on? Bath salts?

Reactions: Inhuman777
Feb 2, 2018
This game is, not even borderline, just plain unplayable. I made it to day 9, have no idea to progress, kept helping mom with tasks until the relaxed tasks scenes would unlock, got to day 17 and 250 AP points, still no scenes. Put her on intense work to see if that unlocks anything, I either end up losing the game, or I end up not building up any stress points in the mom at all. MAKES 0 SENSE!!

The complete lack of direction required you to test a whole bunch of shit, which is literal torture given how large the house is. Want to go to sleep before 21:00 to hurry up and try a new combo of stuff? Nope, not unless you wait a minute or re-watch the same shower scene for the 50th time. Want to go to town to quickly see if anything changed? Have fun with a 4 minute box unloading minigame.

I am convinced the dev is an actual r3tard or my game is broken, because I tried everything and I cannot progress anywhere and there is no indication whether I have unlocked everything. Can anyone here who has the tenacity and patience to actually see this game through post a walkthrough/guide or at least post all the available scenes so no other humna being has to go waste hours walking around a top-down overly spacious cock-teasing mansion?

Feb 2, 2018
I also got Nadia to get the first recipe right, because after that, even if she selects the correct options, having opened the Map052.json file (which contains those texts) in a text editor, the mc considers the dish wrong and Nadia has to go back to her room to continue studying. I guess Nadia also randomly miscooks the dish even if she selects the right ingredients.
I couldn't give Wendy the bottle of wine either, and when the mc goes with her to town in the van, it seems to work to select the heart instead of the rose after the questions, because it adds hearts in her profile.

And in order to save the game without having to go to the mc's room, I resorted to this tool: [Tool] [RPGM] RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which also allows teleportation, but in some cases that teleportation also requires editing the X Y coordinates, if the mc does not appear on that map. So it is a better option to select to go to the reception in the phone, and then from the reception go to another room nearby. I've already left that game though, and I might play it again when add more content.
How do you open a menu that lets you see character profile and hearts? I have hit every key on my keyboard and cannot pull up that phone

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
How do you open a menu that lets you see character profile and hearts? I have hit every key on my keyboard and cannot pull up that phone
In my copy of the game (pc-win), I open the phone by pressing the right mouse button, then select the icon with a heart, then the female character to see her stats. And I press the right mouse button again to exit the phone.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Ugh, I hate that I love Leocid's style of women, but he cannot make a proper game to save his life!
Even this basic game is missing a lot of basic functions and features.

He should just work on the script (not that it's any good, but we're not here for that anyway) and the art. Leave the programming and design to real programmers that have created a game before.
Including this game, he has failed 3 times, in 2 different game engines, to make a game that is enjoyable to play. He doesn't understand game mechanics, and what actually makes a game fun. He over-complicates the gameplay in order to pad the runtime, not understanding that that often leads to a frustrating experience for the player.

The dude should probably be making 3D comics instead.

If he would have released Bastard Girls as a series of comics and 3D animations starting in 2017 (when he first started developing the game); by the time that story was completely flesh out, he would have made 6 figures easy.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
is a good looking game, but the functionality and playthrough is really bad, i didnt finish the update, i will wait until is complete to see if is playable or just to see the gallery at least, really good art btw

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes