dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
what's this about alpha 5, but it says it's only in alpha 4. Also alpha 6 never got released?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2022430

Overview:
Mansion of Lust, is a game where love, lust, and deception are present.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patch: Fix - English

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2394699 View attachment 2394710 View attachment 2022439 View attachment 2022456 View attachment 2022440 View attachment 2022441
View attachment 2394708 View attachment 2394709 View attachment 2394712 View attachment 2022455 View attachment 2022444 View attachment 2394711
Please,
Does anyone know what the symbols are and how to use them?
(please see pic)
Thanks

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2022430

Overview:
Mansion of Lust, is a game where love, lust, and deception are present.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

Patch: Fix - English

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2394699 View attachment 2394710 View attachment 2022439 View attachment 2022456 View attachment 2022440 View attachment 2022441
View attachment 2394708 View attachment 2394709 View attachment 2394712 View attachment 2022455 View attachment 2022444 View attachment 2394711
Unfortunately updates take a long time.
Good work

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
This game is, not even borderline, just plain unplayable. I made it to day 9, have no idea to progress, kept helping mom with tasks until the relaxed tasks scenes would unlock, got to day 17 and 250 AP points, still no scenes. Put her on intense work to see if that unlocks anything, I either end up losing the game, or I end up not building up any stress points in the mom at all. MAKES 0 SENSE!!

The complete lack of direction required you to test a whole bunch of shit, which is literal torture given how large the house is. Want to go to sleep before 21:00 to hurry up and try a new combo of stuff? Nope, not unless you wait a minute or re-watch the same shower scene for the 50th time. Want to go to town to quickly see if anything changed? Have fun with a 4 minute box unloading minigame.

I am convinced the dev is an actual r3tard or my game is broken, because I tried everything and I cannot progress anywhere and there is no indication whether I have unlocked everything. Can anyone here who has the tenacity and patience to actually see this game through post a walkthrough/guide or at least post all the available scenes so no other humna being has to go waste hours walking around a top-down overly spacious cock-teasing mansion?
Dev is a retard.

Tik2023

Jul 20, 2023
I put the discord message it's important. and the game is under construction.

Leocid2 — 17/07/2023 04:18
Hello everyone, it has been a long journey since, as we mentioned before, Alpha 5 version didn't meet our expectations as the coding didn't allow us to create certain events. So we had to start from scratch, which wasn't an easy task. Many events were broken and we had to review each one of them. In the end, we managed to create a more stable and flexible system to program the game while maintaining a visual style similar to the Alpha 5 version. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove Nadia's content to adapt it to a more organic system in the future. It's a shame because a significant amount of content was created for her, but we wanted to create something better for all of you.

Now, I would like to mention the different changes you will notice in this new version:

Events are no longer as linear.
Karina's events are now repeatable.
New events featuring Scarlett have been included.
New events featuring Alexandra have been added.
The main storyline has received new content.
The Black Hearts and Roses system now functions better.
The library cleaning event has been improved.
Changes have been made to the events dedicated to Wendy.
Money acquisition has been improved.

(games link for patreon message):

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I put the discord message it's important. and the game is under construction.

Leocid2 — 17/07/2023 04:18
Hello everyone, it has been a long journey since, as we mentioned before, Alpha 5 version didn't meet our expectations as the coding didn't allow us to create certain events. So we had to start from scratch, which wasn't an easy task. Many events were broken and we had to review each one of them. In the end, we managed to create a more stable and flexible system to program the game while maintaining a visual style similar to the Alpha 5 version. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove Nadia's content to adapt it to a more organic system in the future. It's a shame because a significant amount of content was created for her, but we wanted to create something better for all of you.

Now, I would like to mention the different changes you will notice in this new version:

Events are no longer as linear.
Karina's events are now repeatable.
New events featuring Scarlett have been included.
New events featuring Alexandra have been added.
The main storyline has received new content.
The Black Hearts and Roses system now functions better.
The library cleaning event has been improved.
Changes have been made to the events dedicated to Wendy.
Money acquisition has been improved.

(games link for patreon message):
What is the difference between roses and black hearts, I grinded both for mom and nothing happened. Have already 164 AP with her and nothing either. Fucked the sex-shop girl and that's it. We need a guide/walkthrough.

Tik2023

Jul 20, 2023
I will put the patreon message but the computer desk in the bedroom (tutorials and objectives) helps. and click the right mouse button to make the phone help you. (I hope this helps you)...and I don't know if there is a walkthrough/guide

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes