TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Leocid2
Pretty interesting game. (y)
All that was missing was to put a save game, because only at the beginning there was an automatic save, after a while I wanted to leave the game and there is no way to save it, this is very bad.:sick:

Reactions: HalfwayUP

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Bastard Girls R is Abandoned
There are many games that went through several updates with a lot of work and near the end were abandoned like this one (Bastard Girls) .... Now it's hard to trust this game since the DV is the same as Bastard Girls. :sneaky:

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Plz plz plzzzzz Finish this game. You're renders have gotten much better, your models are sxy as fk, and you had an interesting story with Bastard Girls... If you want a hand roadmapping, brainstorming, or an english editor, feel free to msg me.

nluffy

Dec 12, 2017
I can not load the game with the English patch. 1689988429922.png . this is the error message I get. If i download hotfix game works but it is not longer translated into English.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
All that was missing was to put a save game, because only at the beginning there was an automatic save, after a while I wanted to leave the game and there is no way to save it, this is very bad.:sick:
Just download MTOOL, it'll also help your character move faster, get gold and you can save/load from the mtool client anytime you want

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
you have to back to your room and talk to your bed to save.

Last edited:

N3m021313

Jan 1, 2022
FinesseKid1738,帖子:11295222,会员:3999570 said:
有人可以保佑我拯救吗?或者解释一下我需要给温蒂多少次御酒才能晋级……?
[/引用]
Where is the bar,bro

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Can someone bless me with a save? Or explain how many times I need to give Wendy imperial wine in order to advance...?
5-10 times? I just cheat money, buy 20 wines and give/spam them to her until she was "ready"

is there a way i can cheat my money

upload your save here, gold should be on somewhere on top

Reactions: brayet and Manford

N3m021313

Jan 1, 2022
5-10 times? I just cheat money, buy 20 wines and give/spam them to her until she was "ready"

upload your save here, gold should be on somewhere on top
Why did Wendy only say good night to me when i got the key and went in,bro

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Why did Wendy only say good night to me when i got the key and went in,bro
First scene after wine is BJ. Go next day to bar and offer her wine again, you should have vaginal scene. You will get a key to her room but DON'T go to her room in garage, it is bugged, at least to me, so I was forced to load earlier save. After bar scene you need to go to gym and sabotage "fuse box" on wall. Next day (9-10am) go to garage and talk to Wendy when she stend next to car, she sould give you key to security room.

Reactions: shadowaxew

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
i got struck when i went camera room and the see the video and it is showing the jombie man and unable to see the screen

ramossi_0007

Apr 10, 2019
Dev, its really difficult navigating the mansion. Please add some map or quick travel option because its crazy long and confusing. Like mechanic lady telling you to go find a fuze in the warehouse. OK where is that, go around the whole mansion. Its in the kitchen. what.

Confusing as hell. Hope you can make some money off the game, continue the work :)

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes