N3m021313

Jan 1, 2022
First scene after wine is BJ. Go next day to bar and offer her wine again, you should have vaginal scene. You will get a key to her room but DON'T go to her room in garage, it is bugged, at least to me, so I was forced to load earlier save. After bar scene you need to go to gym and sabotage "fuse box" on wall. Next day (9-10am) go to garage and talk to Wendy when she stend next to car, she sould give you key to security room.
Thanks

Reactions: makki395

makki395

May 8, 2023
First scene after wine is BJ. Go next day to bar and offer her wine again, you should have vaginal scene. You will get a key to her room but DON'T go to her room in garage, it is bugged, at least to me, so I was forced to load earlier save. After bar scene you need to go to gym and sabotage "fuse box" on wall. Next day (9-10am) go to garage and talk to Wendy when she stend next to car, she sould give you key to security room.
there is no vaginal scene for me and also i cant sabotage the fuse box in gym

Reactions: mamy47

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
Why keep doing complicated games full of bugs, when people just want tits? Especially when you are unable to do them.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Leocid2 is really skillful making pictures of thick women, so why not make a Visual Novel :unsure:. In that case is less complicated and also you could watch some news perhaps with Bastard Girls.. (when he'll have more time)

Reactions: JshOak

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. I see that on Monday mornings, the need to clean the pool is noticed. I had already bought the cleaning items, but I can't get past that scene. Is it a bug, or does this continue in the next update?

Reactions: JshOak

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
how am i progressing with wendy?
3 evenings in a row I gave him wine and all BG :(
if I go to talk to her in her room, where I go she says it's busy

help plsss

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes