Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Unfortunately. I have not unlocked any repeatable scene after Wendy BJ so a save will do nothing for you.
Still wondering if there is still progress out there.
Last hint I have been following: Go to the studio (sunday 10a.m) and talks to Alexandra. you will need a white canvas and a maid outfit.
I'm think that you need to talk with Wandy in garage, she will talk about murder in city.

Kashim68

Nov 1, 2018
A very good question that I don't know the answer. I know that sex shop owner have titjob and vaginal scene and Wendy have 1bj and 2 vaginal. Are there any more scenes? I'd love to know, but I don't know if I have the strength to continue playing this game.

Read "objectives" on PC in your room, maybe you need to do something with other girl.
Thanks! But that's really sneaky. No marker and nothing.
I could have a dialog to get the maid outfit when the mom is masturbating on the morning but the white canvas is not available on the onlysimps shop...
so I think that's the end.

How did you get second vaginal scene with Wendy? I got nothing after fuse.
And I did the murder thing and I tried talking to her at all time of day.
When did you have it exactly? In the bar I can only repeat BJ scene.

Last edited:

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
Thanks! But that's really sneaky. No marker and nothing.
I could have a dialog to get the maid outfit when the mom is masturbating on the morning but the white canvas is not available on the onlysimps shop...
so I think that's the end.

How did you get second vaginal scene with Wendy? I got nothing after fuse.
And I did the murder thing and I tried talking to her at all time of day.
When did you have it exactly? In the bar I can only repeat BJ scene.
Wendy's two sex scenes come to simultaneously. You'll go to the bar at night talking to her after she told you something about the murder in garage in the morning, you'll have to choose 'Rose' or 'Heart' during the conversation, different choice lead to different sex scene.

Unfortunately,her sex sences only once, so you'd better save bofore you proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aderod

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
How do you save in this game?
Talk to the bed in your room to save .

Right click to choose the map icon for quick move.

Right click and choose the icon (idk what that is) below the map icon for loading your savefile.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaDUde

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
After wendy bj i went to her room and then after that i wanted to go to sleep but when ever i click on my door it says (i'm busy). I don't know wath to do. Is it a bug?

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
You guy's said: After bar scene you need to go to gym and sabotage "fuse box" on wall. how??

pipi1818

May 7, 2021
PATREON:
Hello everyone, it has been a long journey as we mentioned before, the Alpha 5 version didn't meet our expectations since the coding limitations prevented us from creating certain events. So we had to start from scratch, which was not an easy task. Many events broke, and we had to review each one of them individually. In the end, we managed to create a more stable and flexible system to program the game while keeping a visual style very similar to the Alpha 5 version. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove Nadia's content to adapt it to a more organic system in the future. It's a shame because a considerable amount of content was created for her, but we wanted to create something better for all of you. Now, I would like to mention the various changes that you will notice in this new version:

1. Events are no longer as linear.
  2. Karina's events are now repeatable.
  3. New events featuring Scarlett have been included.
  4. New events featuring Alexandra have been added.
  5. The main storyline has received new content.
  6. The Black Hearts and Roses system now functions better.
  7. The library cleaning event has been improved.
  8. Changes have been made to the events dedicated to Wendy.
  9. Money acquisition has been improved.
  10. A guide to the in-game events has been added to the desk in the MC's room.
Since this is still an alpha version and many internal mechanics are being modified, it is recommended to restart the game from the beginning as old saves will not work.

new fix:
hey bro we need fix4

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2022430

Overview:
Mansion of Lust, is a game where love, lust, and deception are present.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patch: Hotfix - English

Tik2023 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2394699 View attachment 2394710 View attachment 2022439 View attachment 2022456 View attachment 2022440 View attachment 2022441
View attachment 2394708 View attachment 2394709 View attachment 2394712 View attachment 2022455 View attachment 2022444 View attachment 2394711
I think the game has a bug
In Nadia's room there are always 2 or 3 copies of Nadia, and the game that includes that character does not advance

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
This game reminds me of Sultry Summer Stories. Sexy female models, very little content and endless grind for the next event.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes