xdoomx

Oct 9, 2019
I'm beginning to think there is no Sex Scene with Wendy. Can't seem to progress after BJ scene.
you have to talk to her in the garage, shes going to mentioned something about a murder, youll have to go to the hallway on the right side by tania office at 8pm youll see an event, go to the bar after and youll get the sex scene.

Kashim68

Nov 1, 2018
you have to talk to her in the garage, shes going to mentioned something about a murder, youll have to go to the hallway on the right side by tania office at 8pm youll see an event, go to the bar after and youll get the sex scene.
Thanks. For others blocked here: you must advance Alexandra quests:
- after photoshoot in the studio (near the library)
- There's an event near the reception (hallway on the right side by tania office). She's "disowned" by her mother.
- Go to Nadia (little girl) room and after seeing the empty studio go to the city store and buy equipment

Now you can see Wendy in garage in morning and she speaks about the murder.

This game really needs a guide or hints ingame.

Last edited:

xdoomx

Oct 9, 2019
- Go near the reception (hallway on the right side by tania office). She's "disowned" by her mother and you confort her.
- Go to Nadia (little girl) room and after seeing the empty studio...
- Buy a new Studio set in the city store

I love the models of this game but its grindy and having no walkthrough, you dont know what to do or know when youve seen all of the content, if this was a renpy game it would have been a 10/10 from me.

N3m021313

Jan 1, 2022
- There's an event near the reception (hallway on the right side by tania office). She's "disowned" by her mother.
- Go to Nadia (little girl) room and after seeing the empty studio go to the city store and buy equipment

Thanks bro

Ripersito

Feb 8, 2022

men pls save

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
This game is complex. I said this because the most part of the time you don't really know what to do. Better guidance system (like what we have at the desk, but this one don't give much clue) will be appropriate. Also, i don't know why, but after i go to wendy room at the evening, i can't return to my room and the time freeze. I thought it was some event, but i visit all the room and talk with everyone i can, nothing. I finish in the bathroom of wendy, and i cannot go out of there. I really like this game. Even if he is a little confusing some time. (And, for some people who don't want to restart the game for every animation, is it possible for a futur update to add a gallery, with the animation for all the scene, like the first time we see one of the girl?) (Al of what i said is for the helping the development of this game, even more because this is an alpha version. I said this again, i like this game, don't divert what i said agaisnt the game or the dev.)

Reactions: Ripersito
Aug 1, 2021
I have never seen so many people ask for a save and nobody have one they completed lol. Rightfully so someone has to have figured this out by now.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
How to solve this problem??

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
can you tell me how many scenes are currently in the game
A very good question that I don't know the answer. I know that sex shop owner have titjob and vaginal scene and Wendy have 1bj and 2 vaginal. Are there any more scenes? I'd love to know, but I don't know if I have the strength to continue playing this game.
there is no vaginal scene for me and also i cant sabotage the fuse box in gym
Read "objectives" on PC in your room, maybe you need to do something with other girl.

pipi1818

May 7, 2021
A very good question that I don't know the answer. I know that sex shop owner have titjob and vaginal scene and Wendy have 1bj and 2 vaginal. Are there any more scenes? I'd love to know, but I don't know if I have the strength to continue playing this game.

Read "objectives" on PC in your room, maybe you need to do something with other girl.
hey bro can u upload the fix4 plz

Kashim68

Nov 1, 2018
This game is complex. I said this because the most part of the time you don't really know what to do. Better guidance system (like what we have at the desk, but this one don't give much clue) will be appropriate. Also, i don't know why, but after i go to wendy room at the evening, i can't return to my room and the time freeze. I thought it was some event, but i visit all the room and talk with everyone i can, nothing. I finish in the bathroom of wendy, and i cannot go out of there. I really like this game. Even if he is a little confusing some time. (And, for some people who don't want to restart the game for every animation, is it possible for a futur update to add a gallery, with the animation for all the scene, like the first time we see one of the girl?) (Al of what i said is for the helping the development of this game, even more because this is an alpha version. I said this again, i like this game, don't divert what i said agaisnt the game or the dev.)
This bug can come at any moment. I always save before going to wendy room and try not to go out of that room but use the teleport app on your phone to go back.

Kashim68

Nov 1, 2018
Hey Boss man you want to upload your save file for us? :D
Unfortunately. I have not unlocked any repeatable scene after Wendy BJ so a save will do nothing for you.
Still wondering if there is still progress out there.
Last hint I have been following: Go to the studio (sunday 10a.m) and talks to Alexandra. you will need a white canvas and a maid outfit.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes