Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Chicos, aquí está mi archivo guardado para las dos escenas de sexo de Wendy.

Una vez que hayas cargado, solo ve al bar hablando directamente con ella y disfruta.

Elegir 'Rose' o 'Heart' conduce a diferentes escenas de sexo.
[/CITA]
are those the only two scenes with Wendy or are there more?

And do you already have more scenes with other girls?

anyway thanks for this

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Unfortunately. I have not unlocked any repeatable scene after Wendy BJ so a save will do nothing for you.
Still wondering if there is still progress out there.
Last hint I have been following: Go to the studio (sunday 10a.m) and talks to Alexandra. you will need a white canvas and a maid outfit.
I'm sorry but your save doesn't work, I mean, it doesn't work for me but I don't know why it will be because another left for Wendy's scenes does work for me, only yours is the one that doesn't work for me

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Okay,,,,, I heard about the murder from Wendy, and I still only see Wendy's BJ scenes at the bar.
so...
1. How to get the photo outfits?
2. What else should Wendy's H-scene be?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Okay,,,,, I heard about the murder from Wendy, and I still only see Wendy's BJ scenes at the bar.
so...
1. How to get the photo outfits?
2. What else should Wendy's H-scene be?
I think you need to go to this place, there should be a conversation between the mansion owner and her maid. event.png Then try talk Wandy in bar.

zekdoce12

Jul 19, 2023
Una duda, al finalizar el video tengo este error que se queda la imagen del sujeto y ya no puedo avanzar

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Una duda, al finalizar el video tengo este error que se queda la imagen del sujeto y ya no puedo avanzar
Cierre el juego, luego reinicie y cargue el guardado antes de ingresar a esa habitación. Me ayudó personalmente, pero otros aún tenían el problema después de reiniciar.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Cierre el juego, luego reinicie y cargue el guardado antes de ingresar a esa habitación. Me ayudó personalmente, pero otros aún tenían el problema después de reiniciar.
cuál es el truco para jugar a este juego sin que desaparezca de la pantalla?

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Now I need to get a dress for a photo shoot, anyone know how to get one?
I think game ends here. I see only one photo shoot for army(?) If you get dress and do a second photo shoot, you've come further than me in this game.

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
I have the pool cleaning tool but when the interaction happens it says i don't have it and when i go to city and check the market it wasn't there as i already purchased it from there. Can anyone help me with it.

Reactions: JshOak

JshOak

Jan 18, 2023
Yes, Alexandra's photo shoot. If I remember correctly, the session was for the army/military. Or maybe I'm wrong, at that point I was tired of this game

close game and start it again - damned google translator...
thank you, i will try again

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes