jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
What are the hearts and roses mean and how do you get all of them what do they mean, because I have some and then I loose them but don't know why. And how do I get tools to help mom cleaning the floor also gym clothes and swim suit where do I buy them.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ahahahahah the pro scam dev is back rofl
this dev is hilarious.. guys u have no clue what insane bullshit he did after updating his former game bastard girls R from 1.50 till end of the game ....
just a friendly warning do NOT, and i repeat DO NOT support him on paetron !!!!!!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
To see a naked boob, you have to run through the big corridors for a week. ....o_Oo_Oo_O.....This interface is not for everyone. Give some tips on movement and action. :unsure: :rolleyes::confused:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Any updates? when we getting the next game build version?

it's been 3 months now
Edit: damn the reviews tho.... I'm guessing he's gonna make a remake or start completely from scratch..?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Thayron

SunHelios

Mar 23, 2023
The Art Is great and I can handle some dialogue mistake but for the love of God Please make a walkthrough for this monstrosity.

Please developers.

Reactions: Ziggas

Blamo0zf9

Nov 20, 2020
(MansionOfLust) [Alpha 7] is available. Use the desk in the room to advance. The computer. And it fixed the bugs. So far, I don't have any problems.[I made a mistake]

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 11 Votes