parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
How do I load a saved file? I put it in the saved part since I had an old file saved on my new PC and it doesn't load it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The absurdity of putting a "for heterosexual men" disclaimer warning and then the game starts in Spanish as the default language. Do I even want to know what country this dev is from? :rolleyes:

Anyway, is there a gallery mode (save)? Or asset dump? Ain't nobody got time for this grindy ass, archaic AF gameplay that doesn't even let you save when you want, or hell, let you access a menu at all. And before anybody says it, fuck MTool.

doodoofart715

Jun 26, 2022
The absurdity of putting a "for heterosexual men" disclaimer warning and then the game starts in Spanish as the default language. Do I even want to know what country this dev is from? :rolleyes:

Anyway, is there a gallery mode (save)? Or asset dump? Ain't nobody got time for this grindy ass, archaic AF gameplay that doesn't even let you save when you want, or hell, let you access a menu at all. And before anybody says it, fuck MTool.
I have sworn myself from every playing RPGM games just because of how fucking annoying they are to play, I wish F95 could just purge them all, I get excited when I see a game with hot bitches on the cover, but then I see it's a fucking RPGM game

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I have sworn myself from every playing RPGM games just because of how fucking annoying they are to play, I wish F95 could just purge them all, I get excited when I see a game with hot bitches on the cover, but then I see it's a fucking RPGM game
Two of the best games on this site (IMO), Demon Deals and Peasant's Quest, are RPG games. Another of my favorites, Kingdom of Subversion, is also an RPG. It isn't the game engine that's the problem, it's the devs that design shit games using the game engine, that's the problem.

There are just as many annoying/shit sandbox games made in Renpy. Hell, probably A LOT more.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone have all the saves? My old ones don't work lol

It was fkn nightmare to walk place to place

I want the scene of the black girl

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017

Do you have a problem with heterosexual hispanic men?:LUL:

To change the language open the phone and use the tools option.
To save and not to be going through the whole mansion Use the map to teleport to the room.

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Why do i have the feeling if this is true, this one will be dead soon too...just a easy cash grab and "fuck you all, i'm starting a new game again"...
It happens like in the legendary song at first BGR next mansion of lust:"You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round Like a record, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

siddd9y

Aug 12, 2020
why do Devs still keep using RPGM when Renpy is far superior... unable to play as the mansion too massive, wasting time walking pointlessly

Reactions: DickBobyson

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
why do Devs still keep using RPGM when Renpy is far superior... unable to play as the mansion too massive, wasting time walking pointlessly
So here's what you do,

Go to the Latest Updates page, put in any specific tags you want, any you don't want in the excluded tags, under Engine click the 'X' next to RPGM so they're excluded from your results, then bookmark that as your F95 page

It'll remember your preferences from then on out, and you could go the rest of your time on F95 not knowing RPGM still exists

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes