SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Do you found the white canva? Because i don't and i can't trigger the scene with the maid

xdoomx

Oct 9, 2019
Has anyone found the swimsuit/bathing suit
Do you found the white canva? Because i don't and i can't trigger the scene with the maid
i dont think those things are implemented yet in the game, theres no way of knowing without a walkthrough even on leocid2s discord he doesnt give much info, all he says to upgrade some computer to buy stuff from the only simp website IDK, I looked passed this game being an rpgm because the models are hot as fuck but theres no direction or support from the creator, like i said before if this game was renpy it would be a 10/10

Reactions: tommyjohne

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
i dont think those things are implemented yet in the game, theres no way of knowing without a walkthrough even on leocid2s discord he doesnt give much info, all he says to upgrade some computer to buy stuff from the only simp website IDK, I looked passed this game being an rpgm because the models are hot as fuck but theres no direction or support from the creator, like i said before if this game was renpy it would be a 10/10
Eventually there'll be a walkthrough after the game develops enough content
And if nobody does it, i'll do it.

xdoomx

Oct 9, 2019
Eventually there'll be a walkthrough after the game develops enough content
And if nobody does it, i'll do it.
appreciate the effort! only way to know/see all the content is to extract the images from the game you can see the videos/animations to get an idea of what there is.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Although I prefer English, at least I know how to read a little bit of Spanish since I'm Hispanic myself

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Except for peeping when Aneth is in the bathroom at 6AM and 7PM, you don't have sex scene with Aneth or Talia.

VirusWizzard

Jul 19, 2022
The maid dress you become in The morning in the Bathromm to your Mother i never find that Board for the studio

Last edited:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2022430

Overview:
Mansion of Lust, is a game where love, lust, and deception are present.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patch: Hotfix - English

Tik2023 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2394699 View attachment 2394710 View attachment 2022439 View attachment 2022456 View attachment 2022440 View attachment 2022441
View attachment 2394708 View attachment 2394709 View attachment 2394712 View attachment 2022455 View attachment 2022444 View attachment 2394711
one more bug

makki395

May 8, 2023
Yeah, I came across that bug too
I put the discord message it's important. and the game is under construction.

Leocid2 — 17/07/2023 04:18
Hello everyone, it has been a long journey since, as we mentioned before, Alpha 5 version didn't meet our expectations as the coding didn't allow us to create certain events. So we had to start from scratch, which wasn't an easy task. Many events were broken and we had to review each one of them. In the end, we managed to create a more stable and flexible system to program the game while maintaining a visual style similar to the Alpha 5 version. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove Nadia's content to adapt it to a more organic system in the future. It's a shame because a significant amount of content was created for her, but we wanted to create something better for all of you.

Now, I would like to mention the different changes you will notice in this new version:

Events are no longer as linear.
Karina's events are now repeatable.
New events featuring Scarlett have been included.
New events featuring Alexandra have been added.
The main storyline has received new content.
The Black Hearts and Roses system now functions better.
The library cleaning event has been improved.
Changes have been made to the events dedicated to Wendy.
Money acquisition has been improved.

(games link for patreon message):

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
With what letter or key do I open the mc menu to know the percentage of love or lust of the girls, apart from that I need to know the button where mc saves the products he buys

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes