Tik2023

Jul 20, 2023
PATREON:
Hello everyone, it has been a long journey as we mentioned before, the Alpha 5 version didn't meet our expectations since the coding limitations prevented us from creating certain events. So we had to start from scratch, which was not an easy task. Many events broke, and we had to review each one of them individually. In the end, we managed to create a more stable and flexible system to program the game while keeping a visual style very similar to the Alpha 5 version. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove Nadia's content to adapt it to a more organic system in the future. It's a shame because a considerable amount of content was created for her, but we wanted to create something better for all of you. Now, I would like to mention the various changes that you will notice in this new version:

1. Events are no longer as linear.
  2. Karina's events are now repeatable.
  3. New events featuring Scarlett have been included.
  4. New events featuring Alexandra have been added.
  5. The main storyline has received new content.
  6. The Black Hearts and Roses system now functions better.
  7. The library cleaning event has been improved.
  8. Changes have been made to the events dedicated to Wendy.
  9. Money acquisition has been improved.
  10. A guide to the in-game events has been added to the desk in the MC's room.
Since this is still an alpha version and many internal mechanics are being modified, it is recommended to restart the game from the beginning as old saves will not work.

new fix:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MansionOfLust-A6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Word of warning w/this dev and his games so take it for what it's worth. The models and visuals are outstanding but is the juice worth the squeeze?

In a nutshell, dev basically shafted his fans three times spanning years 2017-2022. First, after 2 years 2017-2019, he converted/restarted his original RPGM game titled Bastard Girls to a Renpy version titled Bastard Girls R. While the RPGM was clunky and problematic and the Renpy version was better imo, it literally took years in re-dev for RPGM legacy players just to get back to the place they were when dev switched to Renpy. Now he wants to go back to RPGM, the platform he failed on so miserably before? Ok whatever. Second, after 3 years 2019-2022, he abandoned the revised Renpy game titled Bastard Girls R. Third, and worst imo, he served up a "dog ate my homework" excuse that he somehow lost his previous game bcuz...uhhh...he didn't have it backed up!?!?! WHAT!?!?

So dev, you're telling your loyal tribe that your 5-year game...A VIABLE SOURCE OF INCOME...wasn't valuable enough to copy to the cloud or even slap on a thumb drive!?!?! Dude? Really? And you expect people to believe that? Fans (like me) will stay w/you through normal thick and thin f'ups but fans will abandon you faster than you abandon your own games when you lie to them.

So now dev has put himself in a box. If the backup excuse is FALSE, he can't be trusted for truthful info and in fact already has a shady "less than stellar" history of presenting the truth to his fans. May not matter to you but be forewarned. If the backup excuse is TRUE though, do you really want to follow/subscribe/support a dev that is so incompetent they can't even figure out how to copy their work to a thumb drive in order to protect their moneymaker? Based on a LONGGGGGG and dubious track record, I would say "Buyer Beware" if you plan on following any of his future projects.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs Leocid2 make some great models but damn your gameplay designs be complete shit. You already know how to use RenPy wth is this. You over complicate everything. I remember you asking for your previous game to port it to RPGM.

Sighs already doing fixes like your previous Ren'Py games. Just partner with somebody you do the models and animation. They do the story and programming.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Better than i thought but still a long way to go
I love the models of this Dev tho so i hope this project improves and doesn't get dropped
The game itself is good, but you have to spend a lot of time figuring out what to do, while i like non-linear progress, this still feels too much like a shot in the dark
Won't review it yet but for now it's a 3.5 star, didn't encounter any bug, and God the girls are hot

Last edited:
Reactions: reinb

kalindrius

May 21, 2019
View attachment 2022430

Overview:
Mansion of Lust, is a game where love, lust, and deception are present.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-21
Release Date: 2023-07-17
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patch: Hotfix - English

Tik2023 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2394699 View attachment 2394710 View attachment 2022439 View attachment 2022456 View attachment 2022440 View attachment 2022441
View attachment 2394708 View attachment 2394709 View attachment 2394712 View attachment 2022455 View attachment 2022444 View attachment 2394711
i hate this game....the dev cancelled bastard girls r for this!!!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
what the fuck. A game with an English title, which requires an addon to be playable in English.

FUCK ME, how can a dev be so debilitated.

ALSO...the necessary English translation results in a game loading error.

• Sad
Reactions: BigDingus32

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is buggy as hell and has been in alpha for a year with barely any content. Anybody supporting this dev is wasting their time/money.
Yeah well, lots of content-less games here stagnate even BEFORE alpha for years.

Also, this is likely not an alpha, it's just denoted as alpha because the dev doesn't have a fucking idea what versioning is about.

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes