• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
so so awesome. Love the game so far, so much action, all the time :)
This is exactly what we all need.

Zack99

Jan 14, 2018
Why not get faster internet? I'm on 50/50 fiber
Because I don’t need to I already have fast internet, I was just thinking about how common it is becoming to have patches of a similar size to the games themselves, like first day patches and stuff, which is odd.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
what´s with the new part ?? all the choices are gone only the deniying ones are there...dont peek dont kiss ...wtf??? 3 updates three different games 1.half choices...2. all choices ...3. only don´t do choices???? maybe its a problem with the update??? or maybe the patch crashes the game??
Sorry to say that... after the Game was reported and the Staff gave me a the option to remove the Rule breaker, I decided to hide the content, that was the fastes way to get the game back.
Now with the new Game version and the new patch, you get with patch all hidden content, without patch the normal stuff.
atm we look what we can do, my options are atm:

1. remove everything from the rule breaker
2. change the characters and render the rule breaker again
3. let it be and add maybe a new script and a option to activate/deactivate the patch in the game

and for the other Question or Answer, I have a proofreader and he works good.

• Love
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
The Dev as of V0.3 seriously needs to slow down and take a bit more care with the pictures.
Done a really good job on some of the character design but there is clipping galore and missing penis in at least one scene(blowjob). The "animations", well probably better if had been left out.
Girl needs some hand cream.
prolog_maou_sama038.jpg

You are also trapped into one route and can't avoid characters and actions such as water sports you don't like.
I don't know if it was the Engrish but I lost interest in the nonsensical plot fairly fast.

At the moment I have to class this as click bait, and won't be giving it another go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Sorry to say that... after the Game was reported and the Staff gave me a the option to remove the Rule breaker, I decided to hide the content, that was the fastes way to get the game back.
Now with the new Game version and the new patch, you get with patch all hidden content, without patch the normal stuff.

3. let it be and add maybe a new script and a option to activate/deactivate the patch in the game

you did a great job.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Horny as hell!!!
Every female character wants to 'wrestle' with MC.
My kinda game
Right from the beginning.
Whoohoo!!!

Taito

Oct 29, 2017

if its not a rule breaker if u give out a patch, so i think this is a good solution.

Seofoto

Mar 1, 2018
I haven't used a Mac in awhile, but I believe the .App file can be uncompressed and modified like a .zip file. I don't know what program you need to do it though.
Thank you for responding. I can download and open the compressed file just fine. The problem comes in the patch instructions to put the file in the "game folder". When downloading the Mac version of the game, I only get the game. There is no folder like on a PC. Therefore, no folder in which to put the patch file...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

ok, so all the people complaining about "no choices" were just playing without the patch? good to know, I was really hype for this game, but finished v0.2 way too fast so I'm planning to wait until v0.4 or 0.5 to d/l again, and seeing all those posts had me worried.

jiffwaterhaus

Oct 28, 2018
It seems like I can't open/install the patch? I downloaded it but it says "cannot open patch.rar as an archive" with 7zip

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
We have Fixed some Problems and with the great work from the66 you have now a different Game Setting.
- Uncensored without Censored Content
- Uncensored+, Uncensored + Censored Choices
- Censored, just the Censored Content

You can Chose this ONLY in the Game Menu, not after you started Playing.
The Update 0.3.5 will be Online in the next Minutes.
Old saves wont work with the new Game Version or you get some errors (With patch its the same)

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Great game so far, not sure why all the complaining. The story is a little fast compared to titles like innocent witches (almost three years without sex scenes). But it keeps us interested.

Characters look good, not too cartooney, decent renders, wide range of tags hit, frequent updates, nice fantasy feel, fairies, giants, gods.

The grammar isn't great, but it's very understandable, i think there was one or two sentences as well as a few idioms that might not make total sense, but it is still leagues above some of the other ESL developers by far.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes