3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
I copied the patch v0.3.5 in the game folder and tried to start the game. Then I got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc/game/patch.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 762, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc/game/patch.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Tue Apr 07 23:25:06 2020

What's wrong? Is this a Win patch or for Mac?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I copied the patch v0.3.5 in the game folder and tried to start the game. Then I got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Downloads\Games\MaouSama-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 762, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Tue Apr 07 23:25:06 2020

What's wrong? Is this a Win patch or for Mac?
You have the wrong Game Version for the new Patch

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Wich, you know there are many Pics from her in my Game :D
Adult Samantha is a good one i try to trim for Avatar Picture but if i trim it 400x400 it's not look good :D i want Samanta's face like my Avatar now but Adult Samantha if you got it ofc.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Adult Samantha is a good one i try to trim for Avatar Picture but if i trim it 400x400 it's not look good :D i want Samanta's face like my Avatar now but Adult Samantha if you got it ofc.
I look what I can do for you, atm I work on Day 4, later I have a bit of time.

Reactions: SecretDesire

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante.
Step-ante? How is there a step- version of a stake you put up in a card game?
Would assume step-aunt, or at least step-auntie (though that is much less used), would be what is meant. I would question the translator though if that's what it came up with.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Look the story might be a little jarring at times but enough to follow. That being said, holy fuck this game is hot. Hard to get through without cumming on the spot. I absolutly love all the small boob models, most games show too little love for that body type, this one is bursting at the seems with amazingly hot girls. Cant wait for the school update, should be a lot of fun.

It would be so hard to pick a favorite in this game they are all so sexy. (well not a fan of the step mom or aunt.) but sandy and silvia (young samantha) are so adorable and sexy. Really cool touch you did with her and the age picking thing. Also best bathing suits ever....I wish all bathing suits looked like that when wet irl.

If i may suggest. This game could use some more anal love for these sexy sluts. As well as desperate need for better animations. That would be amazing.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Look the story might be a little jarring at times but enough to follow. That being said, holy fuck this game is hot. Hard to get through without cumming on the spot. I absolutly love all the small boob models, most games show too little love for that body type, this one is bursting at the seems with amazingly hot girls. Cant wait for the school update, should be a lot of fun.

It would be so hard to pick a favorite in this game they are all so sexy. (well not a fan of the step mom or aunt.) but sandy and silvia (young samantha) are so adorable and sexy. Really cool touch you did with her and the age picking thing. Also best bathing suits ever....I wish all bathing suits looked like that when wet irl.

If i may suggest. This game could use some more anal love for these sexy sluts. As well as desperate need for better animations. That would be amazing.
I agree with the tits. Humungo tits tend to overwhelm me and even turn me off. But small tits are like my kryptonite. Not sure why, but I love them. There is also a substantial amount in this game, which is awesome.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Loli....incest...pregnancy hopefully these come hand in hand will keep my eye on this one.......step mom is black i'm guessing so is the sister...i downloaded the uncensored patch but still step...one more edit looks like the real mom is white like the dad and is a red head....here's hoping i can get with the real mom and ignore the step relatives and half sister...they just don't attract me.

I already talked about this subject
I even copied and pasted the meaning of incest (according to the dictionary)
I even received comments criticizing me
(I didn't even waste time answering for its insignificance)
but many who take themselves for game dev.
Or they are dumb (with ears above the head)
or are afraid of censorship and are therefore cowards.
When I see the incest tag and then I read
Step ...... or I see black mother and Caucasian son or vice versa
I don't even waste time with this game

Wodi01

Jul 7, 2017

Well, i finished playing through the current version and as far as i could see it the game contains stepcest and incest. So yes you have a black stepmother in the game, but there is also your real mother in the game and guess what: you fuck them both^^

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
have you ever considered the possibiity that the biological mother could show up/already showed up?

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
If you actually played the game you would... You know what, nevermind. Why do you bother to make so many useless posts when you obviously haven't played it, if you did you would know why there is a incest tag attached.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes