3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've completed week 2 but week 3 doesn't show a saved file to start from. I've downloaded it twice from separate sites to make sure it was bad file. Anyone else having this problem? Is it suppose to?
Anyone that followed these steps have NOT had any issues like that. But it takes reading, comprehension and following directions...

A quick simple guide for Maou-Sama

There are 4 spoilers to help with what is required to go from one week of Maou-Sama to the next.

First spoiler is location of patches.

Second spoiler is where to switch from censored/uncensored/uncensored+, as well as where the required save point is that will be needed to start week2.

Third spoiler will be what week2 looks like if patches are applied correctly as well as how it appears when importing the end save from week1. Also what screens you see, when you need to type in a name for the end of week2 save, that is required for week3.

Fourth spoiler is what week3 looks like if patches are correct as well as the import from week2. I’ll also indicate where you can change the font.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming all.

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
Anyone that followed these steps have NOT had any issues like that. But it takes reading, comprehension and following directions...
My week 2 was patched correct but it doesn't give me christmas events or a save point after christmas. It just says day 14 will continue after christmas then exits to main menu.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
My week 2 was patched correct but it doesn't give me christmas events or a save point after christmas. It just says day 14 will continue after christmas then exits to main menu.
Hmm, when did you download week2 and from which link?
Does the file actually read as MaouSamaWeek2-Final-pc.zip?
Same for patch, reads as MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch.zip?

Try going to and grabbing what's needed.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't see patches for Week 1 or Week 2 for Macs on LewdPatches. Anyone have those? I just can't stand censored.
At the bottom of the page on LewdPatcher click where it says . Those are the only patches. Try them on Mac and see if they work.

Edit:
If that doesn't work has all of the versions of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striff

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
If i try to install it on Week 1 or 2 the game will break and not start. What am I doing wrong?
Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 are all separate games. Don't install them over the top of each other. Then read the instructions on how to import the saves carefully.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The same patch files work on all platforms; only the installation instructions differ.
This is not correct for this game. Each week has a specific patch for it, and they are quite large as a bunch of the content is only in the patch file. You can find the older patches on lewdpatcher at the bottom of the current patch page under the cryptically named link "previous versions". Just make sure to match the version name and numbers for each week and don't install weeks on top of each other, they need to be in separate folders.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Neko-Hime, will there be a way in the future to stay with Illya after the MC rescues her from the normal elf who had hunted her? Currently, there is only the I really should go option. Does this mean I've failed to unlock something?

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey Guys. I just traied to start weak 3 but i cant load an old save from weak 2. Weak to i used the patch and i installed the patch on weak 3 aswell but no luck. Did i miss something? Because i am almost sure the failure is on my side. Thanks for ya time and have a wonderfull day.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hey Guys. I just traied to start weak 3 but i cant load an old save from weak 2. Weak to i used the patch and i installed the patch on weak 3 aswell but no luck. Did i miss something? Because i am almost sure the failure is on my side. Thanks for ya time and have a wonderfull day.
Yep the failure is on your side. You need to save in Week two right at the end where it says "SAVE HERE" then it will be available in Week Three :)

Reactions: ANUBIS969

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
This is not correct for this game. Each week has a specific patch for it, and they are quite large as a bunch of the content is only in the patch file. You can find the older patches on lewdpatcher at the bottom of the current patch page under the cryptically named link "previous versions". Just make sure to match the version name and numbers for each week and don't install weeks on top of each other, they need to be in separate folders.
You're confused. The different weeks aren't platforms. Platforms are things like MS Windows, macOS, or Android.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're confused. The different weeks aren't platforms. Platforms are things like MS Windows, macOS, or Android.
What Regardie said before is correct, however. Ren'Py is designed in such a way that a huge part of it works across multiple platforms. Install the base game for your proper platform (whatever OS you're using). Then, files on which the game relies (.rpy, .rpyc, .rpa, .py, etc.) are all understood by the base game files. Thus, things like lewd / incest patches are files (generally .rpy, .rpyc, or .rpa) that are readable by whatever platform-based version of the game you've downloaded previously.

So yes, you need to install the version of the game for your specific platform. And yes, Ren'Py patch files themselves are platform-independent.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't get it to work. (week 2) how do I do it?
If you've finished playing Week 1, you need to save a game state at the very end. (This is not the same as saving the game normally.) Make sure you have continued until it tells you "Your game will be saved now" so let that happen. Then, after you have Week 2 installed and where you want it (use a separate folder from Week 1), choose to something like "untitled game state from Week 1" or possibly "Updated & Uncensored" — whatever it shows there. Then you will continue where you left off.

If you're having a different problem with Week 2, you'll need to be more specific so someone can help you better.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes