3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
week 3 was like 5 minutes long. it had no sex. text is hard to read because of the font. not that i care too much about the plot - there is too much of it. I just click through it to get to the girls. i would say don't bother downloading this latest release.
Dude chill... She just started week 3... give her a chance...She is just getting the back story part out of the way... It can't be all fucking and no story... that doesn't make a good VN... Also if you don't care about the plot then why are you playing this... This is a VN (Visual NOVEL) It is supposed to be read... there is supposed to be a plot.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
week 3 was like 5 minutes long. it had no sex. text is hard to read because of the font. not that i care too much about the plot - there is too much of it. I just click through it to get to the girls. i would say don't bother downloading this latest release.
Possibly depends on using the patch or not...

Reactions: karlosos

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
read the first page. there is a patch available, which has also been updated for week 3

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone have the week 2 final loli patch? I can't get week 3 to start says I'm not done 2 yet...
The week 2 patch is located at under the current patch is says . Under that you will find a link for PC Week 2 Final .

Reactions: Weasel_Face

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Neko-Hime
not sure you still lurk around these parts but... can i request an alternate file hosting site option other than mega for maou-sama zero on your SS and itch?

mega sucks for me as a free user and any downloads over 1GB typically gives me errors. and fuck going premium just for a file hosting site. -_-

ideally i'd like nopy, however i'll take what i can get! sorry and thanks!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Neko-Hime
not sure you still lurk around these parts but... can i request an alternate file hosting site option other than mega for maou-sama zero on your SS and itch?

mega sucks for me as a free user and any downloads over 1GB typically gives me errors. and fuck going premium just for a file hosting site. -_-

I dont have a Nopy Account, Mega is my only Host Site with a Premium Membership
itch dont allow me to upload biger size, even after chat with the support

Reactions: Darkaura

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
ouch, sucks to be me then. >_<

well keep up the good work, playing week 2 right now and i'm quite enjoying the more serious tone compared to week 1. though all in all i still enjoyed week 1. regardless good job so far! keep up the good work!

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
Neko-Hime

the only tip i can give you is to search on google

MaouSamaZero episode 2.5

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I downloaded week two final to finish but it says I need the EXE file, i have the file but it wont load?

Oct 17, 2019
when i download the old patchs for weeks 1 2 the dont work it just is a 1+GB file that reads MaouSamaWeek1_Patch.rar i put it in game folder and nothing happens

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes