3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Wouldn't simulating a save before the start of every week be a better solution, than requiring previous saves??
Not really, the contents of the saves will depend on your choices and routes during each week, which will affect what happens in the story as you go along. Pre-simulating a save would assume you made certain choices etc in the prior week, which if you have made different decisions to follow a certain path, it would not match up with what you'd done in the previous week of the game (nor for many other players).
So it's better to have the information of your prior choices/path, than forcing them on everyone who may have made different ones.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
week 3 was like 5 minutes long. it had no sex. text is hard to read because of the font. not that i care too much about the plot - there is too much of it. I just click through it to get to the girls. i would say don't bother downloading this latest release.

Reactions: briant

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
week 3 was like 5 minutes long. it had no sex. text is hard to read because of the font. not that i care too much about the plot - there is too much of it. I just click through it to get to the girls. i would say don't bother downloading this latest release.
you can change the font in the option menu

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Dude chill... She just started week 3... give her a chance...She is just getting the back story part out of the way... It can't be all fucking and no story... that doesn't make a good VN... Also if you don't care about the plot then why are you playing this... This is a VN (Visual NOVEL) It is supposed to be read... there is supposed to be a plot.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Possibly depends on using the patch or not...

Reactions: karlosos

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
read the first page. there is a patch available, which has also been updated for week 3

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone have the week 2 final loli patch? I can't get week 3 to start says I'm not done 2 yet...
The week 2 patch is located at under the current patch is says . Under that you will find a link for PC Week 2 Final .

Reactions: Weasel_Face

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Neko-Hime
not sure you still lurk around these parts but... can i request an alternate file hosting site option other than mega for maou-sama zero on your SS and itch?

mega sucks for me as a free user and any downloads over 1GB typically gives me errors. and fuck going premium just for a file hosting site. -_-

ideally i'd like nopy, however i'll take what i can get! sorry and thanks!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Neko-Hime
not sure you still lurk around these parts but... can i request an alternate file hosting site option other than mega for maou-sama zero on your SS and itch?

mega sucks for me as a free user and any downloads over 1GB typically gives me errors. and fuck going premium just for a file hosting site. -_-

I dont have a Nopy Account, Mega is my only Host Site with a Premium Membership
itch dont allow me to upload biger size, even after chat with the support

Reactions: Darkaura

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
ouch, sucks to be me then. >_<

well keep up the good work, playing week 2 right now and i'm quite enjoying the more serious tone compared to week 1. though all in all i still enjoyed week 1. regardless good job so far! keep up the good work!

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
Neko-Hime

the only tip i can give you is to search on google

MaouSamaZero episode 2.5

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I downloaded week two final to finish but it says I need the EXE file, i have the file but it wont load?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes