3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
pregnancy for example didn encounter any ;-) But most was error of me i meant to ask for that one.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
pregnancy for example didn encounter any ;-) But most was error of me i meant to ask for that one.
but there is... the MC got told to impregnate people... and he would have to have some potent sperm for pregnancy to take place

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Quick question : I now that you miss scenes in the game if you don't install the patch , but do you miss any scenes from the game with the patch installed or can you get every scene of the game with the patch installed ?
Don't wanna miss anything here :)

Edit: Well to answer my own question I played the unpatched version from start to finish before installing the patch and played it all over again...
Andmy conclusion was that without the patch you get 3 different scene choices that differs from the patched version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However (and this made me a little confused Neko-Hime ) when playing the unpatched version of the game all the step/half incest is turned off you can't choose to have sex with the stepmom or half sister but when you go to "auntie coco's" house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?
just a little afterthought from my part and absolutely no critisism :)

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i just DL'd v0.3.5 of your game Neko-Hime

and these options arent availeble ingame or in the main menu
- Uncensored without Censored Content
- Uncensored+, Uncensored + Censored Choices
- Censored, just the Censored Content

You can Chose this ONLY in the Game Menu, not after you started Playing.
The Update 0.3.5 will be Online in the next Minutes.
Old saves wont work with the new Game Version or you get some errors (With patch its the same)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whel its isnt update in the changelog place and i am actually waiting for new content aka school where whe can fuck class after more classes
aka impregnate the whole school even teacher. hmmmmm nice
and another thing when can whe fuck those ferry's that made him more grownup.
becausse they are so Hot

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
I'm not a big fan of the whole "learn something important but instantly forget it" plot line. Eh whatever, it's not like the plot is the big draw to these things haha.

Look forward to more to come.

fisherboy117

Sep 21, 2019
Patch wont work for me, keeps saying unknown format or damaged.
any one have any ideas? im on windows 10 and tried both download links. thanks

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes