• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
I'm having trouble unzipping/decompressing the patch. Can someone add it to Mego as an uncompressed patch?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If he doesn't wake up, I could do this every night.
If he doesn't wake up, I could do this all day.(better)

So, I may?
So, may I?(better)

And let me know if you need any help or I can do anything at all for you.
And let me know if you need any help or I if I can do anything at all for you.(better)

I wanted to show you around before the students arrive.
I wanted to show you around before the students arrived.(better)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened?
When I said I didn't want to have sex with Olivia, game closed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
While MC is asleep he gets raped by one of the women, should this have the rape tag?

I have added the sleep sex tag but I also think it needs the rape tag.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Fun game, lovely girls, I'll keep playing for that, but I'm really getting sick and tired of yet another insane monster dick. I wish devs would cut that crap. Even if they put it in the story, it's still dumb and completely unnecessary.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It would have been nice if the "Futa/Trans" tag was there because I would never play it.

Fucking tag is added now.

I liked the story up to that point and since it is part of the fucking story it not going to be played by me.

Off to the trashcan it goes. :sick:

Better put the pics or someone will complain about the futa tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol i feel so robbed no ide how often games updates but lol I want more I feel like I just shared half the student body. lol and my angel elf Daughter fate omg that was hot.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
you don't need to subscribe to mega to download. never had an account and I never had problems downloading (except that it has been crashing chrome lately, so I've switched into a private mode firefox window to download).
I am always in private mode in Firefox. Never have any problems. I also have three ad blockers.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes