3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I enjoyed the game mostly. Right up to the trans gender scene that wasn't really a option to skip. Please make the trans gender stuff skip able so as not to see it. I had to go back to the glory hole scene and change how i played that since the trans gender person wasn't known till later. Kinda really pissed me off. Shouldn't hide the gender like that you are just sucking in people. Will see where this game gose.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I enjoyed the game mostly. Right up to the trans gender scene that wasn't really a option to skip. Please make the trans gender stuff skip able so as not to see it. I had to go back to the glory hole scene and change how i played that since the trans gender person wasn't known till later. Kinda really pissed me off. Shouldn't hide the gender like that you are just sucking in people. Will see where this game gose.
I have added the tag and have put this in the trash can and will never play again.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Aurora is still a girl, she has just both body parts.
Sorry to say that now, but she is a wish from my high tier patron and I like the story that will come in the next episodes.
If you dont like her, skip it. That I showed her action in the glory hole is for that pee scene (another wish from high tier patron)

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I didn't really like the Aurora scene as well, but I do not get surprised often and we will just write this up as one of those. But the rest of the girls and sex pretty much made up for it.

Going forward it might be a good idea to inform some people of the repercussion of choices that they are about to make especially with surprise content like this.

instead of saying :
Yes, I want to have sex with you (Story)
it could be :
Yes, I want to have sex with you (Futa/Trans content)

just an idea. It may stop some of the complaints and still give your high tiers what they want.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I didn't really like the Aurora scene as well, but I do not get surprised often and we will just write this up as one of those. But the rest of the girls and sex pretty much made up for it.

Going forward it might be a good idea to inform some people of the repercussion of choices that they are about to make especially with surprise content like this.

instead of saying :
Yes, I want to have sex with you (Story)
it could be :
Yes, I want to have sex with you (Futa/Trans content)

just an idea. It may stop some of the complaints and still give your high tiers what they want.
i have to agree but i still would have gone story :sneaky:

Reactions: SlaveStates

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry to say that now, but she is a wish from my high tier patron and I like the story that will come in the next episodes.
If you dont like her, skip it. That I showed her action in the glory hole is for that pee scene (another wish from high tier patron)
Pee scene was greatly appreciated!

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018

She should be completely avoidable. That hole scene at the glory hole was BS when you don't know the girl is trans yet. Plus its not skip able if the MC is sleeping next to her at the end of the scene. I might not be one of the high tier patrons but you should make the game for more then just patrons.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
What the fuck... :oops: I uh... :unsure: I am kind of lost for words here

So i played like an hour and i must say it had me confused as fuck the first 30 minutes... I had almost no idea what was going on and my head was pretty much hurting from all the thinking i had to do to try and figure out what the hell was going on. Overall i like the game so far i think.

But seriously guys be fucking warned :LUL: This game makes you feel like you have done Acid & Shrooms at the same time bruh
all while having a boner wanking off to kids and fucking fairies:KEK:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
For as little as there is to this game so far it keeps getting better and better. I may have hurt myself 3 times with this latest update. Can't wait for the next android release. Thanks to the creator and the apk porters.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry if someone's already asked this, but what does the patch do? I've seen plenty of games with an incest patch, but never loli/shota. Does it unblock content, or just change the way things are worded as most incest patches do?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Sorry if someone's already asked this, but what does the patch do? I've seen plenty of games with an incest patch, but never loli/shota. Does it unblock content, or just change the way things are worded as most incest patches do?
Pretty much half the content of the game is in the patch. So it's definitely worth a download if you want to get the full experience.

Reactions: Justarandom
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes