3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Jan 25, 2020
maybe there will be a fight, sky vs hell and that leads to the world end?
maybe dad is more as just a devil, maybe Shila is the devil?
maybe..maybe.. we will see it in the next episodes

AND ofc you will get flat girls, very much.. very m u c h :D
I actually liked that we didn't know made it hotter to be seduced.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I installed the Incest patch and I still have stepmother in the family presentation, etc. Why?

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I installed the Incest patch and I still have stepmother in the family presentation, etc. Why?
Its part of the story. The african-American woman is your step mother in story, you end up meeting your blood family later in the game...though as yet the MC doesn't know they are his blood mother and sisters. Play the game and read the text...its there.

Reactions: Qmil679

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Its part of the story. The african-American woman is your step mother in story, you end up meeting your blood family later in the game...though as yet the MC doesn't know they are his blood mother and sisters. Play the game and read the text...its there.
Thos should have been a gimme when your "mother and sister" were of African descent but you and your dad were European in appearance.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Either way, the game is worth the play. Really fun story and lots of fap material. Makes it more fun if you take the time to read all the text too.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sex comes quickly, but the game is interesting, I'm glad I found it. ;) Good job.

Ledske

Jul 17, 2018
good game, lots of fun girls to explore, but c'mon... his dick is way to big.. its painfull to watch

make his dick magic in a way it fits every pussy perfect, but not ramming a wood log into a keyhole..

waiting for the next updatshow the story proceeds, it has alot of good points.

some girls have way to big boobs, but thats personal choice, and maybe, make mature woman, really look mature
not like blow up dolls

Reactions: lionarslan

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
wtf guys, how do you work this patch? and why is such big of a secret? 30 times was mentioned in this forum, i went through maybe ten pages, still can't figure how to work it? what is going on here? if it's so complicated to install, why was it not mentioned in the installation part? "2. Extract the Patch in the maou-sama/game folder" - you CANNOT extract the patch because it's not extractable... what program do you use? on which page exactly is "THE SOLUTION"??? i've never been so confused..

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
wtf guys, how do you work this patch? and why is such big of a secret? 30 times was mentioned in this forum, i went through maybe ten pages, still can't figure how to work it? what is going on here? if it's so complicated to install, why was it not mentioned in the installation part? "2. Extract the Patch in the maou-sama/game folder" - you CANNOT extract the patch because it's not extractable... what program do you use? on which page exactly is "THE SOLUTION"??? i've never been so confused..
put the file into the /game/ folder after downloading and... done.

the patch.rpa fits in neatly with the other *.rpa files there.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
good game, lots of fun girls to explore, but c'mon... his dick is way to big.. its painfull to watch

make his dick magic in a way it fits every pussy perfect, but not ramming a wood log into a keyhole..

waiting for the next updatshow the story proceeds, it has alot of good points.

some girls have way to big boobs, but thats personal choice, and maybe, make mature woman, really look mature
not like blow up dolls
There is more than one instance where either his dick or the girl magically change to fit. I mean no offense but if penis envy is a problem for you when playing a fantasy based game...not just fantasy as in "not real" but actual fantasy that includes magic and fairies...then maybe its not the game for you. No judgements, just find one more your speed maybe. Just a thought.

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
You downloaded the wrong file. Go back and look more closely

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
There is more than one instance where either his dick or the girl magically change to fit. I mean no offense but if penis envy is a problem for you when playing a fantasy based game...not just fantasy as in "not real" but actual fantasy that includes magic and fairies...then maybe its not the game for you. No judgements, just find one more your speed maybe. Just a thought.
It's not a penis envy (there's no reason to envy a guy with half a meter dick, we can only feel sorry for him). If you don't care what you see on the screen then why bother playing at all? I don't see people complaing about the size of fairies or wondering why Olivia's mother is twice the size her "coworkers", or wondering why all body fluids are completely unnatural. It's not beacause it's fantasy game with magic and fairies. There's "error limit", everyone has his own. Every inconsistency (with real world of course) sank on that limit and when it's full things like unnatural dicks becomes real bother, something that breaks immersion, messing with the pleasure you have when playing this game. Our mind can endure many things but when things mind have to endure are bigger than pleasure from the game it's becoming uncomfortable.
Anyway, there's no reason for MC to have unnatural dick, it's just dev's own issue. Just like big boobs. There's boobs of each size (especially with patch), but the thing is game leads you to sex scenes with women with unnaturally big boobs. And I still don't see a choice to refuse those boobs. There's some people you cannot evade to have sex with. Like your moms (step and biological) and after this update it seems that every woman older than MC (by appearance) will have sex with him without player's consent. Even with futa, you can skip a scene but it's clear that you two had sex. Those "story rails" are really annoying.
I personally can endure giant dick, it's near my threshold, I just think how bad dev at rendering and go on. What really kills all the pleasure for me is renders for supporters inside the game. It seems logical to me to put such renders in some sort of gallery, like galleries in other such games, but when you put it inside your game, just like story screen then picture for supporter then next story screen it just kills the game.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
It's not a penis envy (there's no reason to envy a guy with half a meter dick, we can only feel sorry for him). If you don't care what you see on the screen then why bother playing at all? I don't see people complaing about the size of fairies or wondering why Olivia's mother is twice the size her "coworkers", or wondering why all body fluids are completely unnatural. It's not beacause it's fantasy game with magic and fairies. There's "error limit", everyone has his own. Every inconsistency (with real world of course) sank on that limit and when it's full things like unnatural dicks becomes real bother, something that breaks immersion, messing with the pleasure you have when playing this game. Our mind can endure many things but when things mind have to endure are bigger than pleasure from the game it's becoming uncomfortable.
Anyway, there's no reason for MC to have unnatural dick, it's just dev's own issue. Just like big boobs. There's boobs of each size (especially with patch), but the thing is game leads you to sex scenes with women with unnaturally big boobs. And I still don't see a choice to refuse those boobs. There's some people you cannot evade to have sex with. Like your moms (step and biological) and after this update it seems that every woman older than MC (by appearance) will have sex with him without player's consent. Even with futa, you can skip a scene but it's clear that you two had sex. Those "story rails" are really annoying.
I personally can endure giant dick, it's near my threshold, I just think how bad dev at rendering and go on. What really kills all the pleasure for me is renders for supporters inside the game. It seems logical to me to put such renders in some sort of gallery, like galleries in other such games, but when you put it inside your game, just like story screen then picture for supporter then next story screen it just kills the game.
So you're basically saying that it may not be some peoples cup of tea...which was essentially my point. There are lots of good games out there...some people like big fucks in tiny fairies, some people would rather a slightly more realistic depiction, but whatever the case there are games to fit each. All I was saying is if it is too extreme then it may not be the right game, and maybe another would be a better fit. That's cool. Some people don't care for incest. That's cool. Hell, I'm sure some out there would rather see aquatic horse cock necrophelia, and good for them I guess. Its definately not for me so I don't go searching for it. But to assume a devs intentions match your taste and complain when it doesn't to me seems a tad childish when there are so many options out there. To the devs, I apologize if I have stepped out of line here. And to the players, please enjoy what you choose to enjoy and try not to bring others down...that's all I really am saying.

Reactions: Neko-Hime

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
So you're basically saying that it may not be some peoples cup of tea...which was essentially my point. There are lots of good games out there...some people like big fucks in tiny fairies, some people would rather a slightly more realistic depiction, but whatever the case there are games to fit each. All I was saying is if it is too extreme then it may not be the right game, and maybe another would be a better fit. That's cool. Some people don't care for incest. That's cool. Hell, I'm sure some out there would rather see aquatic horse cock necrophelia, and good for them I guess. Its definately not for me so I don't go searching for it. But to assume a devs intentions match your taste and complain when it doesn't to me seems a tad childish when there are so many options out there. To the devs, I apologize if I have stepped out of line here. And to the players, please enjoy what you choose to enjoy and try not to bring others down...that's all I really am saying.
That's not at all what I'm saying. I understood your position, you explained it loud and clear. But, you see, you're suggesting what other people should do, though they never asked you for your advice. That's not cool.
People, playing VN, usually read disclaimer. And I don't remember anything saying something like "there are many unrealistic things in this game, don't even try to make analogies with real world, this game is total fairy tale, all the text and images". So players expect that what they read and what they see have relative accordance to real world. Gods and fairies - not real, look at them "as is", with no connection to reality. Dicks are real, pussies are real, so we, players, expect it to be close to real things. So I totally understands Ledske and don't understand the position of dev, moking that thing instead of understanding.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes