• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Is it just me or could this option come with some sort of additional information?

Annotation 2020-04-27 005652.jpg

I almost spat out my [*ahem*] non-alcoholic beverage.

--

Also, this update was OK, but the OG (Original Girls) didn't have any screen-time. Will this change next time?

Flat is justice!

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is it just me or could this option come with some sort of additional information?

View attachment 634255

--

Also, this update was OK, but the OG (Original Girls) didn't have any screen-time. Will this change next time?

Flat is justice!
Like I said on Patreon and my Discord Server, Day 4 is the start from a other Story (Side Story with Main Story mixed)
Day 5 will continue the side story but this time with more background and the main girls are in Day 4, maybe not as herself but next generations ;)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Like I said on Patreon and my Discord Server, Day 4 is the start from a other Story (Side Story with Main Story mixed)
Day 5 will continue the side story but this time with more background and the main girls are in Day 4, maybe not as herself but next generations ;)
What a cryptic answer. Thanks! I am but a dumb male. When will I get to see the first girls I saw in the game again? Those are the ones I fell in love with, but come update 1 *poof* - nowhere to be seen and a load of girls with *huge* boobs!

Addendum - compliments on the improved English! Though I'd prefer bad English and the original girls back :D

Addendum to my addendum - please don't tell me 'all the original girls will be / are in the school, but they're ten years older' - it'd sting.

• Haha
Reactions: SlaveStates

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I give just cryptic answers, you want to see your step family or the true family?
but wait, wich is your true family? are you sure, what you saw in the first 4 days is real? O.O
~nya~

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb and Repuci

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I give just cryptic answers, you want to see your step family or the true family?
but wait, wich is your true family? are you sure, what you saw in the first 4 days is real? O.O
~nya~
I'm here for the Flat more than the Plot, but yeah, I'd like to 'meat' my true family :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I hope the house they are building is not a house, but a mansion to fit all those people.
Why are they building it? Don't they have mansions or houses big enough for that many people?
Or maybe they are making something bigger then a mansion.
I just hope in the next future updates, the MC takes care of the Dad problem once and for all.
Zeus and the Devil, that's a first. Who is stronger or do the want to avoid an altercation?
Good versus evil, will all those women be safe living in that house?
Will there be room for Amber and the other 2.
If he does take Amber away or any of the others, his dad will notice and look for them.
Now that's how story should look like. More drama for yo mama path.

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I hope the house they are building is not a house, but a mansion to fit all those people.
Why are they building it? Don't they have mansions or houses big enough for that many people?
Or maybe they are making something bigger then a mansion.
I just hope in the next future updates, the MC takes care of the Dad problem once and for all.
Zeus and the Devil, that's a first. Who is stronger or do the want to avoid an altercation?
Good versus evil, will all those women be safe living in that house?
Will there be room for Amber and the other 2.
If he does take Amber away or any of the others, his dad will notica and look for them.
Now that's how story should look like. More drama for yo mama path.
Dont get me wrong, but the dark path has not yet started and I love to play with psychological elements and ofc your heart ;)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Dont get me wrong, but the dark path has not yet started and I love to play with psychological elements and ofc your heart ;)
LEAVE ME AT LEAST ONE PERFECTLY FLAT GIRL!!!!! Life without a flat girl is no life worth living!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Also you have to make that clear why is one of Zeus subordinates working for his dad?
Is she really in love with him or has she been brainwashed by the Devil?
We all hate bad guys and try to find a way of getting rid of them in the end.
But we're talking about the Devil. That's not going to be easy.
Also wondering if the Devil is a woman by any chance?
If Zeus is a woman then survey says yes probably.

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Also you have to make that clear why is one of Zeus subordinates is working for his dad?
Is she really in love with him or has she been brainwashed by the Devil?
We all hate bad guys and try to find a way of getting rid of them in the end.
But we're talking about the Devil. That's not going to be easy.
Also wondering if the Devil is a woman by any chance?
If Zeus is a woman then survey says yes probably.
maybe there will be a fight, sky vs hell and that leads to the world end?
maybe dad is more as just a devil, maybe Shila is the devil?
maybe..maybe.. we will see it in the next episodes

AND ofc you will get flat girls, very much.. very m u c h :D

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
maybe there will be a fight, sky vs hell and that leads to the world end?
maybe dad is more as just a devil, maybe Shila is the devil?
maybe..maybe.. we will see it in the next episodes

AND ofc you will get flat girls, very much.. very m u c h :D
did you add what i suggested or I still need to play and have 2 version of the game, (patched and non patched to see all content?)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
did you add what i suggested or I still need to play and have 2 version of the game, (patched and non patched to see all content?)
With you see every censored stuff, but save to go back and chose differents.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
With you see every censored stuff, but save to go back and chose differents.
i mean, the sex scenes that are in the non patched version, if you remember i did ask you before about this because after patching the game i will not be able to see the non patched sex scenes and i like to see all the content.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
You know why, so dont be sad and I dont change my game just for that fact

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018

View attachment 634255

--

Flat is justice!
You and me both, That was a shocking surprise that I wasn't expecting. lol, but the rest was pretty good. I could literally just have the Koneko and be happy forever though.

Reactions: Zenithtb
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes