3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is the first Ren'Py game I've played that when I hold down the skip button, it doesn't skip. It just blacks out the screen. I have to fast click the skip button to skip, but then the screen is just flashing black, image, black, image, black, image.
And what does "hidden text" mean, in the skip section? I didn't know ANY text was hidden. I thought that was supposed to be "skip til next choice", but it isn't. That option doesn't actually exist. (I just started Week 1).
There are a lot of things wrong with this game on a technical level... remember to save before EVERY choice you make because the dev decided it's funny to fuck with Ren'py rollback functions...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There are a lot of things wrong with this game on a technical level... remember to save before EVERY choice you make because the dev decided it's funny to fuck with Ren'py rollback functions...
Meh. This type of shit just turns me away. I'm just gonna delete everything, hit ignore, and move on. Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
The Uncensor Patch only has it for the 4th chapter, for the previous 3 it's all apk for android, where can I find it for the first 3 chapters?

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Ok so it looks like all the uncensor patches are down, can anyone link me week 1-4 uncensor patches, or do final versions not require it? Pls halp.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes