3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Nope, it dead, i 2 days already try do load and nothing....
Hello

I don't know if you finally get The Flower patch but, the Google Drive link works, you just need to login with a Google Drive account if you have one, then procces through the link as usual until you clic on the download boutton on Google drive page, it's works for me this way

I have also some questions about thoses famous paths, it's really true that each update on Week 4 is for one path ?

And I end up with 21/60 for the heaven Paych, I don't know what I did wrong there

Last edited:

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Hello

I don't know if you finally get The Flower patch but, the Google Drive link works, you just need to login with a Google Drive account if you have one, then procces through the link as usual until you clic on the download boutton on Google drive page, it's works for me this way

I have also some questions about thoses famous paths, it's really true that each update on Week 4 is for one path ?

And I end up with 21/60 for the heaven Paych, I don't know what I did wrong there
Week 1 - Human Path
Week 2 - Hell / Fantasy Path
Week 3 - Heaven Path
Week 4 - Day 22 (All Paths)

In this time you can get Points, if you don't have because you avoided something, just use a save editor to add (max 60) Points

And yes, all Updates now are Endings, next Ending is Heaven Path - last is Maou-Sama

ShiroTaro

Sep 5, 2019
Week 1 - Human Path
Week 2 - Hell / Fantasy Path
Week 3 - Heaven Path
Week 4 - Day 22 (All Paths)

In this time you can get Points, if you don't have because you avoided something, just use a save editor to add (max 60) Points

And yes, all Updates now are Endings, next Ending is Heaven Path - last is Maou-Sama
Oh I see thanks, I may have indeed miss something in Week 3 then thanks for your answer

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Hey lads, i only have Heaven and fantasy path opened, how can i open human ending? I tried to add human points with save editor, but it's not working

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone have the lewd patch. cause trying to go through a site that tries to attack your computer with virus is not the way to go.

Never mind. literally just post a freaking google link. not a link that takes you to a site that tries to virus your computer.

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 767478

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who actually wanted a very typical life - live his life,
along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante.
But one day, the young MC learns of several problems that plague his father and stepmother,
there begins the cycle that no one can stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Neko-Hime - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Week 4 - 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Deadlocked in Time - Neko Fairys Remastered - Tubby - A Catventure
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Please avoid sharing or asking for a pre-patched version.
Report all bugs to the discord channel or it may not be seen.

How to import Week 1 saves to Week 2
You need a Week 2 Savegame to play Week 3!

DOWNLOAD

Week 4
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Week 3

Week 2
Week 1

Uncensor Patch*:
Extras: FAN SIG -
SAVE - COMPRESSED SAVE - INSTALL GUIDE
Evil-Neko thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580811 View attachment 580812 View attachment 580813 View attachment 580814 View attachment 580815 View attachment 580816 View attachment 580817 View attachment 580818 View attachment 580819 View attachment 580821 View attachment 580822 View attachment 767456 View attachment 767454 View attachment 767452 View attachment 767451 View attachment 767450 View attachment 767449 View attachment 767447 View attachment 767446 View attachment 767445 View attachment 767444
The uncensored patch still nor working

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 767478

Overview:
This is the story of a young man who actually wanted a very typical life - live his life,
along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante.
But one day, the young MC learns of several problems that plague his father and stepmother,
there begins the cycle that no one can stop.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: Neko-Hime - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Week 4 - 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Deadlocked in Time - Neko Fairys Remastered - Tubby - A Catventure
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Please avoid sharing or asking for a pre-patched version.
Report all bugs to the discord channel or it may not be seen.

How to import Week 1 saves to Week 2
You need a Week 2 Savegame to play Week 3!

DOWNLOAD

Week 4
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Week 3

Week 2
Week 1

Uncensor Patch*:
Extras: FAN SIG -
SAVE - COMPRESSED SAVE - INSTALL GUIDE
Evil-Neko thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 580811 View attachment 580812 View attachment 580813 View attachment 580814 View attachment 580815 View attachment 580816 View attachment 580817 View attachment 580818 View attachment 580819 View attachment 580821 View attachment 580822 View attachment 767456 View attachment 767454 View attachment 767452 View attachment 767451 View attachment 767450 View attachment 767449 View attachment 767447 View attachment 767446 View attachment 767445 View attachment 767444
just an fyi, week 4 patch is filled with pop-ups whenever you try to download it

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
holy hell what is this site that is provided in the lewdpatcher? i cant seem to access it "site cant be reached". why would anyone use that site? at least the other weeks have workupload.com for them.. is there no other mirror for the week 4 patch?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i just found a google drive link for that patch. not sure if i can post link or name the site where i found it on here.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I'm doing this in the name of friendship, Neko was kicked off Patreon and probably won't get her account back, so she not only lost all the money that was still on it (was refunded), but also her income.
Now her back is against the wall, unless a miracle happens she will no longer be able to pay the rent and all the bills at the end of the month.

If you would like to help her, or now also and , I am sure she will be deeply grateful.

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix the futa and centaur variables? They are checked in the fetishes tab but still won't work

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Why does a game... start out censored like this? I mean i get it paywall and all, but if it's not that... why? I mean lewdpatcher simply doesn't work for this game for me anyway and it looks like a game that would be a neat try, but i can't get the f'ing thing to work right.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Why does a game... start out censored like this? I mean i get it paywall and all, but if it's not that... why? I mean lewdpatcher simply doesn't work for this game for me anyway and it looks like a game that would be a neat try, but i can't get the f'ing thing to work right.
It's because Patreon got marching orders from the credit card companies, and has declared war on any and all forms of incest content. The only way to avoid having all Patreon funds canceled and refunded is to only provide patches to access censored content.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes