3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Crusher56

Jul 28, 2019
Was thinking that to been trying figure out how many children and grandchildren the mc actually has.

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
He's either the father, or one of his male kids are the father... and he might even be his own father's father. haha, what a mind-bender. But basically everyone is related to him in some way, is what I'm picking up on.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone know the differences between Uncensored and Uncensored+
Uncensored+ shows you both the Censored & Uncensored options in the menu choices (Uncensored only shows Uncensored options and not Censored).
I initially thought it was some extra kinky mode, but alas.

Reactions: JohnyShadow7

Gazza011

Dec 12, 2019
Uncensored+ shows you both the Censored & Uncensored options in the menu choices (Uncensored only shows Uncensored options and not Censored).
I initially thought it was some extra kinky mode, but alas.
Thanks Paz

Skudder1981

Apr 3, 2019
Hey there,
First of all thanks for the great game !
but i like to know if there are any news about the next update ?

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
Not gonna lie, this one really had me strong early on, but the instant the MC got magically aged-up, I lost interest fast and hard. Someone with a little more time spent with this game, does the MC ever go back to physically being his actual age? Or would I be stuck as Beefcake McLargeMan for the forseeable future?

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Not gonna lie, this one really had me strong early on, but the instant the MC got magically aged-up, I lost interest fast and hard. Someone with a little more time spent with this game, does the MC ever go back to physically being his actual age? Or would I be stuck as Beefcake McLargeMan for the forseeable future?
You keep being a hung adult for now. Not sure if this is going to change in the future, but nothing in the story suggests it will.

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
You keep being a hung adult for now. Not sure if this is going to change in the future, but nothing in the story suggests it will.
Pity, but thanks for the heads up.

Edit: On playing a bit more, this was probably hasty of me. This is a fun little game, the writing's enjoyable, the models look nice, and I enjoy the characterization. May not be 100% my cup of tea everywhere, but I was definitely being overly dismissive of, hope to see more.

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Maou-Sama [v0.4] [Neko Fairys]

Original Size: 903 MB
Compressed Size: 281 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Reactions: vince638
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes