3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I thought that too and its possible maybe BUUUUUUTTTT there is still MC's Father, who knows in which equation does he fit, as u said we can't be sure thats why i question marked.. lets wait and see :coffee:
I've given it some thought, but with the sliding time scales, it's possible for MC to go back in time, have sex with his mother, and be his own father--that's a pretty paradoxical mind bender.

• Angry
Reactions: lonerboner

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This seems to have developed nicely.

The plot is still alright, I had no trouble following it. Last time I commented, that was my number one concern...
What worries me a little now is the amount of characters introduced on Day 4 alone. It's SO many, and often in groups of two or three. Which would be fine, but during the marathon introduction of the students I found myself unsure of which name belongs to who.
Of course, this game is about impregnating lots of girls, and for that they need to be introduced. But maybe introducing 24 characters in one scene is a bit much.

Something that I think must be fixed - the sooner, the better - is the spelling/grammar. The English can definitely be improved quite a bit.

Finally, I've checked out the unpatched version out of curiosity. And there's one thing in that version that I liked that is not there anymore after applying the patch. That thing is the ability to say no. It's a small thing, but I guess I just love to see the girls' disappointed faces when I tell them to go fuck themselves, rather than me.
There are still a few situations where you can decline sex, not that many. Oh, also, saying no to the pregnant Olivia crashes the game. In case you weren't aware.

So in conclusion, I love this game. I look forward to seeing more of it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
What worries me a little now is the amount of characters introduced on Day 4 alone. It's SO many, and often in groups of two or three. Which would be fine, but during the marathon introduction of the students I found myself unsure of which name belongs to who.
Of course, this game is about impregnating lots of girls, and for that they need to be introduced. But maybe introducing 24 characters in one scene is a bit much.
I would probably like a character sheet. Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier ;)

But it is going to be hard to keep track of them all.

Reactions: Guz89 and Hones
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes