3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else having problems downloading the patch ?
drive.google.com is overloaded and with the mega link you have to download their App (which I did once and it takes over all your downloads).
No problem here but the patch is showing 700+MB wich is wow for a simple incest patch

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else confused by all the time jumps and mother daughter mixups? I mean, we studied Wordsworth in school - "The child is the father of the man" but this is beyond anything I've encountered previously. :unsure: :rolleyes:o_O

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Is anyone else confused by all the time jumps and mother daughter mixups? I mean, we studied Wordsworth in school - "The child is the father of the man" but this is beyond anything I've encountered previously. :unsure: :rolleyes:o_O
Story is little bit confusing but hey atleast the harem stays in the family :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I think everyone is confused except dev. Just have to wait for the revelation.

Reactions: ontach

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone have a different link for the Patch ?
The drive.google.com link is still not open (due to overuse) and I do not want to use Mega.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think it will go the route of MC is the MC's dad, isn't he only able to produce female offspring? But yeah right now I'm kinda confused with the story, but I'm interested in seeing more. Keep up the good work! Oh and btw thank you for not adding NTR to the game. It is getting increasingly harder to find good games here without NTR.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I don't think it will go the route of MC is the MC's dad, isn't he only able to produce female offspring? But yeah right now I'm kinda confused with the story, but I'm interested in seeing more. Keep up the good work! Oh and btw thank you for not adding NTR to the game. It is getting increasingly harder to find good games here without NTR.
I can say, everyone will get suprised, if I tell the story from Dad ^^
and btw, in Day 1 I said, his childs will get this gender, what is needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
It was a older Update, Ignore it, you dont need to start every update from 0.
Next Time I ask monroe to remove the message
Just add "0.2 saves and below," and it's fine.

Super confusing trying to piece together with all this time travel and parental relations - would be great to to see the family tree at the end, though it'll probably just be a star with you at the centre lol - but I'll also echo others here in saying this content is fantastic, and always excited for more.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Post from my Patreon Page
Okay Patrons & Fans, Now we start the first Contest The Rules ale simple:
Create with my Character Render a nice Header (1600x400), you can make whatever you Like and what you think. From now on, you have 1 Week Time, next Sunday is the Contest over, and every Header Image you DM me, I set it up for a Vote, the Header with the highest Vote wins a 1 Month Nitro Gift, a Spcial 4K UHD Render from your Fav Girl, a new Title and your Header will be show on Patreon, put your signature on the Image, that everyone knows, this is from you.
Please use this Characters for the Header Image
Send it via DM in Discord

Contest_Heidi.png Contest_Michelle.png Contest_Tati_Nata.png

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes