3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
I resized 0.5.1 from around 4GB to 1.1GB, so it is allready Compressed,
my Eyes are hurting if I resize it more...
no, it is not hurting any one, it is enjoyable to use this one in android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ah, so sad now no game-compressor will compres this that far anymore.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Why you dont use the Android Port from Lewdpatcher?
Nobody said, that saves dont work.

bisida
You can make a request, maybe a Compressor makes a updated version

Reactions: Nikhi

Nikhi

May 30, 2019

bisida
Sorry.
It was mentioned in the OP that old saves won't work
I was just asking .

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
This seems to have developed nicely.

The plot is still alright, I had no trouble following it. Last time I commented, that was my number one concern...
What worries me a little now is the amount of characters introduced on Day 4 alone. It's SO many, and often in groups of two or three. Which would be fine, but during the marathon introduction of the students I found myself unsure of which name belongs to who.
Of course, this game is about impregnating lots of girls, and for that they need to be introduced. But maybe introducing 24 characters in one scene is a bit much.

Something that I think must be fixed - the sooner, the better - is the spelling/grammar. The English can definitely be improved quite a bit.

Finally, I've checked out the unpatched version out of curiosity. And there's one thing in that version that I liked that is not there anymore after applying the patch. That thing is the ability to say no. It's a small thing, but I guess I just love to see the girls' disappointed faces when I tell them to go fuck themselves, rather than me.
There are still a few situations where you can decline sex, not that many. Oh, also, saying no to the pregnant Olivia crashes the game. In case you weren't aware.

So in conclusion, I love this game. I look forward to seeing more of it.
If you point out spelling and grammar issues to me, I'll fix them. I'm told the crash after choosing no pregnant sex with Olivia was a joke--you shouldn't worry about sex with pregnant ladies? ( One detail about the grammar and English usage--I'm from the US, so I use the American approach to prepositions and various idioms.)

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
If you point out spelling and grammar issues to me, I'll fix them. I'm told the crash after choosing no pregnant sex with Olivia was a joke--you shouldn't worry about sex with pregnant ladies? ( One detail about the grammar and English usage--I'm from the US, so I use the American approach to prepositions and various idioms.)
Okay, first off, if that crash is supposed to be a joke, it is a terrible one. Generally speaking, if anything causes a piece of software to crash, that is something that needs to be fixed.

About the linguistic problems... I just looked through parts of the game again, and I could have sworn there were more problems. Maybe I got it confused with another game I was playing at the time. The main thing I find is that some lines that should start on a capital letter, do not. Also, lots of missing periods at the end of lines.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
anyone have any idea why the patch wont work for me,keeps saying its damaged and i cant extract it or open it
Make sure your use Winrar or 7z, if you get the error again on both links, maybe try yodot rar repair.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay, first off, if that crash is supposed to be a joke, it is a terrible one. Generally speaking, if anything causes a piece of software to crash, that is something that needs to be fixed.
You dont like the Joke? Dammed
:D

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
You dont like the Joke? Dammed
:D
Allow me to clarify. A joking response to a questionable choice is fine. Having the game crash (assuming that is on purpose) is not. Honestly, at first I just thought my computer decided to just randomly crash another Ren'py game, as it keeps doing with some.
Heck, just throw us back to the main menu for all I care, or give us a game-over screen. But crashing the game is just... Sorry, but the software developer in me wants to pull his hair out at that.

Reactions: Zenithtb

bisida

Apr 23, 2020

bisida
before the statement about the game already compressed it is possible, but after that statement come. that may not be possible anymore even the kindness soul will not re-do something already done and have gooood result just to get a better result for a charity. :coffee:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I say anyone who doesn't want pregnancy is an alien!
Well, I mostly said no because I could. Because saying no in these games is how you find inconsistencies. So really, I was just being a good software tester.
Plus, I really like seeing people's faces after they were denied something they were sure they were gonna get.:p

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
...Sorry, but the software developer in me wants to pull his hair out at that.
Ren'py is about as far from modern software development as you can get while still working on a computer. Even basic doesn't use spaghetti code anymore, but Ren'py does.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Ren'py is about as far from modern software development as you can get while still working on a computer. Even basic doesn't use spaghetti code anymore, but Ren'py does.
I know that. Doesn't mean you should have zero respect for your own work.

Reactions: Elasstommer

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Neko-Hime

Will we see more centaur with those smalll boobs? This time only she had shirt on lol. And where Mermaid? And why there no Males at gods school if they have babies in Future? And that guy sure own alot child support? and Unless he meats his son down the road?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Do you read the story? there is the answer, why no other males you see in this world.
Centaur girls maybe, idk atm
the mermaid yoi will see maybe in d7

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes