3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is the update broken or why isn´t the game showing options who where there are now gone(Choices)!? i started from scratch but the choices are gone, the whole update shows at max5-10 mingame but there are no choices to make only the 3 dooroptions and nothing else-- at the beginning you have the choice when your stepmother comes in your room to do it in 2 different ways ,now its only "let her do as she likes" and then in your room after awakening for the druged drink non of both girls stay at your room they go sleep, also no fairies...the whole update 0.51 seems to lack on all content.... any ideas

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
is the update broken or why isn´t the game showing options who where there are now gone(Choices)!? i started from scratch but the choices are gone, the whole update shows at max5-10 mingame but there are no choices to make only the 3 dooroptions and nothing else-- at the beginning you have the choice when your stepmother comes in your room to do it in 2 different ways ,now its only "let her do as she likes" and then in your room after awakening for the druged drink non of both girls stay at your room they go sleep, also no fairies...the whole update 0.51 seems to lack on all content.... any ideas
Did you install the patch? All that stuff is now in the uncensor patch. You may also have to choose "Uncensored" in the options before starting the game. The patch has all the stuff that Patreon and f95zone don't condone.

Reactions: Neko-Hime

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Did you install the patch? All that stuff is now in the uncensor patch. You may also have to choose "Uncensored" in the options before starting the game. The patch has all the stuff that Patreon and f95zone don't condone.
i did but it does not work nor show any button on options for censor, not like the last update 0,4

D

Deleted member 1921707

Google Drive patch download doesn't work. I exceeded mega download. Anyone know when the Google Drive
download might be back up? It keeps saying too many users have accessed and downloaded the file. Does
anyone have the patch they can send to me? Otherwise I have to wait over 5 hours to download from mega
again.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Maou-Sama [v0.5.1] [Neko Fairys] (1.1GB)
340 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
340 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
I'm going reformatted windows 10 pro today. Get ready for May 2020 updated. Having to many permission issue on it.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
- - -

Performed using:
This is great but I wish someone would take the time to do the patch on Lewdpatcher too. ;) The patch is now twice as big as this compressed version!

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This is great but I wish someone would take the time to do the patch on Lewdpatcher too. ;) The patch is now twice as big as this compressed version!
is the content in that patch, banned on our site? underage stuff and all that?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I love how this game has 'guest star' versions of sooo many girls from other games, lol. I am thoroughly enjoying the game so far. The story is fun if a little hard to follow at first and the models are great. The animations are a little janky in places but it's not enough to keep them from being fappable. Really good stuff so far. I will say though, the patch is an absolute must with this game. It's like Echi Sensei, in that if you don't use the incest patch, you miss out on like half the game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes