3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well I am playing with the patch, so that might contribute to the weirdness. Don't know if that version is "supposed" to be the "real" game or not but anyway. The confusion comes from the fact that you meet new people all the time, loads of them, yet you're their father. At this point I just assume that every single person (apart from the gods) is in some way or another your spawn. I sort of get the feeling that Heidi might be "main love interest" which I'm not opposed too, even tho you're both older and younger than her lol
1592516711939.png

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
yes i was going to chip in myself but i lost my job last week
but still great game keep it up ;)
cancelled all but 1 sub and that will have to go next month :(

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
the school... them putting you in a house where you regularly change ages and time periods....... fuck you even meet your future self
I understand that, but I mean where did it all start? Are you in the "present"? Is Heidi's mom your mom? And how can you meet your future self (the one with the beard) when Heidi is young there, and in the what is potentially the "present", she has already given birth to you. Surely then the bearded version is the past. I just don't want it to end up with "muh, cause time travel".

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I understand that, but I mean where did it all start? Are you in the "present"? Is Heidi's mom your mom? And how can you meet your future self (the one with the beard) when Heidi is young there, and in the what is potentially the "present", she has already given birth to you. Surely then the bearded version is the past. I just don't want it to end up with "muh, cause time travel".
Im of the opinion he is actually a god himself, maybe THE god and has been all along - his mortal form is just a thing he creates for himself as and whenever its needed as hes already shown he can transform at will, can see mystical creature and yes impregnate anyone with 100% success. After if he really is the father of his own mother then his is not only his own father but his own grandfather too. I aint buying his powers have been gifted and more hes just been mind altered likely as an unexpected consequence of said messed up interference from the wife of Max who was planted there to control him and he lost his memories alongside his family. It is hard to follow along to as it often deviates from the story just to keep adding loads and loads of random characters from various points in the timeline.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Try to see the story from a different perspective, what if you are experiencing the past?
then the question is, who is MC today? tomorrow or yesterday?

I use a lot of psychological elements, with time it gets a bit more fantastic, bizarre, futuristic, sometimes we see the future and sometimes the past, then again mixed with the present.
All in all, I wrap the story with other elements like side stories to present the other characters, so you can get to know them.

But the fact is, if you love animes and mangas, you will know a lot in this vn, if you like to play psycho games as well.

I like to read everything from your thinking.

I like to read what you write, your thoughts, thought processes, thought experiments.
Above all, I like how you are already thinking about how the story could go on.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Basically the classic time travel laws arent in effect here some how. as far as i can tell heidi is your daughter but also IS your mom the bearded version of yourself if your future self who in that scene is in the past because duh he can time travel too and for what is the "present" well that's a complicated subject when it comes to time travel if you travel back in time the time you traveled to is technically now your present when it used to be the past and moving back to the normal time that your came from would be going into the future. which then after you get to said future then becomes your present............ TLDR time travel is a strange concept and this game ignored the consequences of time travel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Time travel is just like everything thing else, real or otherwise; as long as it's fun and/or interesting is all that matters.

Overthinking shit is:

AP.jpg

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
Day six was fun, but Neko-Hime if I could make a suggestion: Perhaps something in the 'girls' tab that gives a short blurb of who they are and/or their relationship to the MC? Like a codex or something.

There're so many girls that I forget how the MC knows them.

Still, the plot is thickening and I'm enjoying it, and don't think I didn't notice a couple of your characters sharing a certain specific line there, you rogue.

(y)

May 20, 2020
You know, the story & part of the concept is one thing that could be worked with :S but seriously would there be any way to re-skin the cast so they look older than a young child? Let's bump those love interests up from Grade Schoolers to High Schoolers with a few University girls here & there :)

• Angry
Reactions: _Utakata_

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I really enjoy this game...but seriously...DO NOT OVER THINK IT. Trying to keep the timelines and who you banged in which timeline...will just confuse you. Just hop onboard and enjoy the ride.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really enjoy this game...but seriously...DO NOT OVER THINK IT. Trying to keep the timelines and who you banged in which timeline...will just confuse you. Just hop onboard and enjoy the ride.
Exactly! Wham-bam-thank you centaur girl!

Why ponder time travel, quantum theory, or why Reese's taste better when frozen? Just enjoy the moment!

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes