3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I can say I've never really played a game on here like this, I do like the originality. Lots of different women for everyones flavor.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
To me it seems almost like a marketing gimmick
"this is the game your parentreon doesn't want you to see, it has XXX scenes banned in up to 2 countries, play it now!"
Of the games not allowed on patreon only some are actually good.
I completely get what you mean, some games or game parts that aren't on patreon are crap but at the same time why put the part sick perverts [all or at least most of us] want somewhere outside the paywall... Shouldn't the sickest shit people would be willing to pay for be behind the paywall? Just like the extra content?

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I'm about 30 seconds in and my god those screen wipes between scenes make me wish for death heh.

The writing is a bit... hmm as well. Great lines such as;

I hope you're not playing with yourself. That would be a serious breach of the rules

There's potential here but some of the renders, coupled with the dialogue makes it feel like a dubbed Carry On film at times.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
And while I'm at it. Ok I'm sure it's came up in the previous 30 odd pages but what in the name is the Dad's model all about? He looks like offspring of the Hulk and 6ix9ine

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh, you're talking about the MC himself, damn it and I already thought there were other characters that are SHOTA in version 0.6
Possibly? It's been awhile since I played this... Doing a new runthrough though since my save file seems to be borked!

Reactions: babilon29

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well I'll be damned. The space time continuum just gets weirder and weirder here. Really like the story. Oh and the improved models for the girls are SOO GOOD

Dezilok

May 3, 2017
I thought what was wrong with this game. In models and fetishes, it should be perfect. Yes, there are bad sex scenes. But the problem is not them. But the scaling. If the character on the screen is one, he looks the same size as another character. And the difference is only noticeable when there are 2 or more. An example, a scene where 5 girls go to choose when they are together, there is a difference in size between them. But when we choose a lisa, it looks bigger then other girl in the solo scene. Although the lisa is the smaller of 5.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I love the philosophy behind this game. 'How to have the most girls and the most sex in every update?' I approve. :ROFLMAO:

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I kinda like how a lot of DAZ games share assets. It makes me think all these DAZ games are related to each other somehow. Kinda like a DGU, a DAZ Gaming Universe if you will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiredx
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes