3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I bet you enjoyed slapping that "Day 7 will be the final" line in the last update didn't ya? I bet you enjoyed the momentary panic before you dropped that "... Of the first week." :LOL:
Sure.. I enoyed that everyone thinks first "What OVER?? NOO!!"

In the last Days I worked on some new Characters for Week 2 and ofc I started with Day 7 Update.
Maybe I can release it at July for Patrons first (as every Update)

On a Impression, here are few character previews (from week 2)

Yoruichi
Yoruichi01.png

Shurifon
Shurifon01.png

Litty
Litty01.png

Daniela
Daniela02.png

Iraneth
Iraneth02.png

Daisy
Daisy01.png

Myriel
Myriel01.png

Cerine
Cerine01.png

Ashia
Ashia.png

Lilith
Lilith01.png

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sure.. I enoyed that everyone thinks first "What OVER?? NOO!!"

In the last Days I worked on some new Characters for Week 2 and ofc I started with Day 7 Update.
Maybe I can release it at July for Patrons first (as every Update)

On a Impression, here are few character previews (from week 2)

Yoruichi
View attachment 703273

Shurifon
View attachment 703274

Litty
View attachment 703275

Daniela
View attachment 703276

Iraneth
View attachment 703277

Daisy
View attachment 703278

Myriel
View attachment 703279

Cerine
View attachment 703280

Ashia
View attachment 703282

Lilith
View attachment 703283
Thank you for the most fun, confusing, and wonderfully pervy game I've ever played. Never thought I'd enjoy watching a MC fuck a centaur girl. :ROFLMAO:

That said can I suggest more different colored skin? Green, blue, etc... Fauns, mermaids, dryads, nymphs, just anything you can dredge up from mythology...

I look forward to the depravity of week 2.

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well, if you are still thinking about it... You should embrace the pervy side of the force and accept that you liked it.

If anything the MC needs to be able to last longer, he cums too quickly. LOL
I did have the most awkward boner. Like I have never been so conflicted about a boner in my life. So...I think a part of me did like it. But another part of me was like, yo dude that's a horse pussy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I did have the most awkward boner. Like I have never been so conflicted about a boner in my life. So...I think a part of me did like it. But another part of me was like, yo dude that's a horse pussy.
It's a horse pussy... in a game. So don't worry about it. Shouldn't worry about how a game makes you feel.

Not like you are trying to create a horse pussy harem...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
It's a horse pussy... in a game. So don't worry about it. Shouldn't worry about how a game makes you feel.

Not like you are trying to create a horse pussy harem...
I know lol. It's not like I was mad or anything. It just came out of nowhere and I had a completely different expectation when I read the "Furry Warning". I was just like, "What... The fuck." when I experienced it. I do love the game though :BootyTime:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know lol. It's not like I was mad or anything. It just came out of nowhere and I had a completely different expectation when I read the "Furry Warning". I was just like, "What... The fuck." when I experienced it. I do love the game though :BootyTime:
Yeah, when I read "furry warning" that definitely wasn't what I was expecting... I guess "Warning you are about to stick your dick in the horse pussy of a centaur girl" is too long. :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes