3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Why do the MC and his sisters/daughters call Barbara 'aunt'? Isn't she their grandmother? Or am I just forgetting something?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think as far as these kinds of games go the MC is untouchable as the king of harems lol - he can transcend time, mythology and reality to bang anyone and anything of his choosing so literally no one is off the menu!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Played through it and was hoping to have sex with the fairies when they are small. Oh well should not have expected it when only two games on this whole site have something like that
Give it time. You can only imagine my utter delight at being greeted to a most rare of rare unbirth scene in a game completely out of nowhere lol - if I can get a scene like that then im sure you can get one to your tastes too.

Reactions: Altru

ExpBar

May 14, 2019
you all will see the mc is his own father :KEK: he even fuck rules of nature... fuck it all :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
you all will see the mc is his own father :KEK: he even fuck rules of nature... fuck it all :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Blasphemy! Next you will be saying its impossible to be your own grandfather in spite of the games clearly defined logic!!!

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Played through it and was hoping to have sex with the fairies when they are small. Oh well should not have expected it when only two games on this whole site have something like that
You need to wait, I dont forget the cute Fairys and there will be many many Days for the 4 and more... Elfes.. Fauns.. and maybe some secrets.. give my story a bit time, we are atm just at day 6.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
You need to wait, I dont forget the cute Fairys and there will be many many Days for the 4 and more... Elfes.. Fauns.. and maybe some secrets.. give my story a bit time, we are atm just at day 6.

I bet you enjoyed slapping that "Day 7 will be the final" line in the last update didn't ya? I bet you enjoyed the momentary panic before you dropped that "... Of the first week." :LOL:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm liking the game so far, but I have three complains, first, the sex scenes are very short, and the character movements are very slow, a progression from slow to fast would be nice(I'm not good at animation and etc.. so I'm sorry for not buying able to give away to make this happen), and a little more dialog, also some boolean statements would be good for example: if MC sneak on Character = true, then put some extra lines like "yeah, I talked to her" or something.

Second, if there is right progression to a scene, don't put choices there, just make it play in the right order, maybe put a skip option but not an order option, like go "a" first, "b" second, etc...

Third, the mc having a child-like mentality is getting old, I like the concept, but not the execution, why not make him a young adult at the begging, his father kicks him out or something, he almost dies and the god intervenes to save his life, maybe throw him back in time so he can try and change the outcome, then the whole story eggings as it was, basically saying they created a new timeline where the character has an adult mind, and because of the previous outcome the gods changed their strategy and came up with the plan that is happening now, that would solve the Mc personality problem. But the story, from what I could tell is supposed to be confusing, so that is not that bad, just kinda feels like it could have either better pacing, or more story-based choices, instead of sex-based.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes