3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The patch is almost as big as the vanilla game... which says a lot about the content of this game after reading the tags :ROFLMAO:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there is 1 char that exactly looks like [MrDots] Dating My Daughter best friend whit the same figure looks every thing
its the middle girl off this picture 1592848403432.png
1592848452912.png aka the right girl they are the same char in each other game

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Technically the patch is the half of the game that Patreon Rules won't allow. Most of it is the images that would violate the rules.
Anything Patreon doesn't allow seem to be reason enough to download... Alright I guess I'll fire up the VPN for Broken Dreamers

Reactions: Ara-sH

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Try the Android Version from lewdpatchers
the66 I've downloaded the new android port from lewdpatchers, but it runs into an error when the MC gets to the portals. You go through to your home, meet the new sister, mom and aunt, and then it just loops back and plays this part over again.

As much as I like creampieing hottie black milfs, I'm sure you're supposed to portal somewhere else after?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the66 I've downloaded the new android port from lewdpatchers, but it runs into an error when the MC gets to the portals. You go through to your home, meet the new sister, mom and aunt, and then it just loops back and plays this part over again.

As much as I like creampieing hottie black milfs, I'm sure you're supposed to portal somewhere else after?
maybe you try all available options to activate a new one before you call error. :WeSmart:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
maybe you try all available options to activate a new one before you call error. :WeSmart:
Sorry for not being clearer, but I get an actual error message that I can choose to Ignore or Rollback.

Y'know what, I was playing from an existing save, so let me start a new game and I'll hit you up with details if I come across the error again.

EDIT: Starting a new game fixed it.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I was quite confused with all the different families especially after a few beers. I will replay the whole thing on a quiet day. I do really like the models though but all those names. He is his own father? Time travel would be very intriguing.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was quite confused with all the different families especially after a few beers. I will replay the whole thing on a quiet day. I do really like the models though but all those names. He is his own father? Time travel would be very intriguing.
I think he is also his own grandfather and possibly also uncle? After awhile you just need to stop caring and start fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: Vrijgeest

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Anything Patreon doesn't allow seem to be reason enough to download... Alright I guess I'll fire up the VPN for Broken Dreamers
To me it seems almost like a marketing gimmick
"this is the game your parentreon doesn't want you to see, it has XXX scenes banned in up to 2 countries, play it now!"
Of the games not allowed on patreon only some are actually good.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes