3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anywhere i can try Week 1? Apologies if I am missing it somewere
You mean other than on the front fucking page right under the week 2 downloads where it says week one and you click the spoiler tag.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
You get this Option first after the Lanka and your Neko Part.

From wich Paths you talk?
I did get the option but I saved on that choice and accidentally pressed one of the buttons when I right clicked and reversing the dialogue with the scroll wheel doesn't give me the option again. I think I may have bugged it.:( Also where I saved I can't reverse past picking your Neko. I guess It's not a big loss since I was only curious what the scene looked like.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I did get the option but I saved on that choice and accidentally pressed one of the buttons when I right clicked and reversing the dialogue with the scroll wheel doesn't give me the option again. I think I may have bugged it.:(
use the fetish tab of the menu.

Reactions: Neko-Hime

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
After you chosed the Option to activate it, you can go to the fetish menu and there are the options,
or save at the choice point and go back after you saw, what you got.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Seperate file. Download, start it up and select import from the main menu. If no import data is found, go back to week 1 final, play to the end and follow instructions to create an export save.
did that 3 times 3 separate named file all saying export done hit import button..nothing there

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
did that 3 times 3 separate named file all saying export done hit import button..nothing there
:unsure:I remember reading a few pages back that week1v0.7 had an export bug which dev fixed with week1Final.
Changelog for Final Version of Week 1:
- Added Side Images for the Main Girls for a better Understanding
- Fixed a Bug with the Save at the End of Day 7
Which leads to wonder if you downloaded week1final AFTER Aug.8,2020

Nov 11, 2018
There's no symbol of uncensored on the main menu of the mobile version of 0.8 file. Do I need to download the patch for mobile too?

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes