3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Who the hell says penis while fucking? Apparently everyone if this game is anything to go by. Be careful though because there's blood on the penis :ROFLMAO: Call it a cock or a dick like normal people:rolleyes:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I think I'm in a loop at this point View attachment 772209
In my gaame, Alexandra is missed.

Hmmm... Ok, it funny...
You can not start Week 2 without save from Week 1...
Ok... Guys, if anybody need save right before end Week 1, here it is... (2-1-LT1)
Alos, for Future UpDate, if anyones need agayn, here, Last Chouse on Week 2 0.1... (1-1-LT1)
Sorry ... both not work by me. i insert both in the save from Day 7 and Day 8
Insert in day 8: booth give errors.

Insert in Day 7:
1-1-LT1 give errors. See file.
2-1-LT1 give no errors, but, not playable and stop.
and can not transfer to Day 8

Is "Futa Off" editable in Day 8 with UnRen ? with Shift O ?

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
In my gaame, Alexandra is missed.

Insert in Day 7:
1-1-LT1 give errors. See file.
2-1-LT1 give no errors, but, not playable and stop.
and can not transfer to Day 8

Is "Futa Off" editable in Day 8 with UnRen ? with Shift O ?
It does not work for 90% of guys on here ! what load of trash this update, (next update the dev be asking ya code yourself) haha... "so create a save file, rename file "pain in the butt" then stand on your for 15mins whilst drinking a litre of water, and its still dont work :) LOL

Reactions: stever

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
you can set these variables till the end of days, it won't change anything.
Yes. Something is wrong. See this Picture.
Why is writen "Futa off" and "Centauer off" ?
And "Centauer off" not on the right place ?

Maou Sama 4.png Maou Sama 5.png

why do you think there is a "Fetishes" tab in the game menu?
Sorry, I can not think on this way. I not see a "Fetishes" tab in the Game, i play.

Maou Sama 1.png Maou Sama 2.png Maou Sama 3.png

This a good idea. I seek .... But, i not can see.
Please, say me ... what on this is the "Fetishes" tab ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Yes. Something is wrong. See this Picture.
Why is writen "Futa off" and "Centauer off" ?
And "Centauer off" not on the right place ?

View attachment 773901 View attachment 773902

Sorry, I can not think on this way. I not see a "Fetishes" tab in the Game, i play.

View attachment 773899 View attachment 773898 View attachment 773900

This a good idea. I seek .... But, i not can see.
Please, say me ... what on this is the "Fetishes" tab ?
you've chosen to enable "Centaur" and "Futa".
2 menu options are disabled with a hint how to enable them.
and since fetishes aren't global variables you won't find this menu tab in the main menu but as i said in the game menu.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It does not work for 90% of guys on here ! what load of trash this update, (next update the dev be asking ya code yourself) haha... "so create a save file, rename file "pain in the butt" then stand on your for 15mins whilst drinking a litre of water, and its still dont work :) LOL
Hmmm... Both Save work fine 100%... Mayby you get bugs, becose... You play WITHOUT ? O_O

2-1-LT1 Save it for Week 1 ONLY... It need if you want play Week 2...
Run Week 1 and load my save...
Right after it, game ask you create and give name for you new save...
This Save and it is been import file needing for load in Week 2 after IT... Undestend, boi?

1-1-LT1 Save it for Week 2 ONLY... And it just End of Week 2 0.1 update... Undestend, boi?

Last edited:

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Honestly no options. Well except the install patch or don't. Don't install then there's no content, install the patch and you're forced to stick your dick (sorry penis) in everything and anything. Even the ones that don't look like loli turn out to be about 2 foot tall when you see them next to MC. Would be nice to have a few more choices once you've installed the patch as it's all our nothing.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok i couldn't import because i didn't have a save which a good thing last time i played was in April omg omg omg dude i thought finding out June was your daughter was a increadble but the game just keeps getting better and better and better and since i restarted i got to see a bunch of new scenes never saw before am tired but I just saw the mind fuck that i an heidis fathers husband father and sun and my sisters are actually my kids and im actually lisa dad who was murdered really hope i can change that eventually but all i can saw is wow dude that is just wow never in my wildest dreams could I ever have thought anyone could make incest that cool.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I have to know after all this ends are you gonna right an ending where you see your kids being born not the cross bits but not just being pregnant or older

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
my save isnt importing into day 2 and really mad it can't end like that i feel like my ugh i wanna know what happens but im tired kept myself awake pushing those final scenes only to have it end like that sucks i reall really really hope someone hast a starting just to get me in the door working import save cause i cant deal.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes