3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
People really should not be handing out good or bad reviews to games till like 0.5 versions. Cause 0.1 - 0.4 really just testing the waters for most Devs.. Throw this dev another star just for effort. :3 I mean just the art is great and all.

sven89

Oct 26, 2019
I have a question

1>) How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help

1.jpg

2>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
3>)who became pregnant and gives birth

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron
Oct 2, 2018
I have a question

1>) How can I get my girl pregnant? guys pls help

View attachment 588051

2>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
3>)who became pregnant and gives birth
That tag can mean many things, It can mean a women is pregnant and has the belly bulge, can mean she become pregnant in the story and gives birth, and can mean a random lady in the story shows up pregnant or is pregnant. I have not progressed far enough into the story to tell exactly without spoilers so... My guess is the step-mother gives birth or gets pregnant..

Reactions: sven89
Oct 2, 2018
So after playing through for the 0.2 update.. Here are my Pros and Cons
Pro- Monster Girls! Cute Girls! Good art..
Cons- Story needs to make sense.(feels like its just kind of thrown to the side and instead focused more on collecting girls in mass at the get-go), English translation needs grammar work!, Randomly appearing monster girls! (Leeroy Jenkins!!!), again.. the story needs a rework! I get wanting to add all the girls you want but throwing them at us in groups doesn't seem like the best idea.

It has potential, just needs work in certain areas.. On a side note.. (God is apparently a cat-girl... Scary!) The way I see it is the whole story needs a bit of work to make at least some sense to the reader/viewer. Im going to wait till this game is at least 0.5 version to give it the star rating....

RemyZero

Aug 23, 2017
So after playing through for the 0.2 update.. Here are my Pros and Cons
Pro- Monster Girls! Cute Girls! Good art..
Cons- Story needs to make sense.(feels like its just kind of thrown to the side and instead focused more on collecting girls in mass at the get-go), English translation needs grammar work!, Randomly appearing monster girls! (Leeroy Jenkins!!!), again.. the story needs a rework! I get wanting to add all the girls you want but throwing them at us in groups doesn't seem like the best idea.

It has potential, just needs work in certain areas.. On a side note.. (God is apparently a cat-girl... Scary!) The way I see it is the whole story needs a bit of work to make at least some sense to the reader/viewer. Im going to wait till this game is at least 0.5 version to give it the star rating....
I was slightly stoned while playing through this but I'd say the story made sense. Relatively speaking; as much sense as H games generally do. The world is doomed to end (inb4 Corona-chan is the harbinger of doom.) Chosen by prophecy, descendant of the lineage of the magical nut, it will be up to MC to repopulate the world with his mystical 100% Pregnancy Rate jizzums.
Once given the "nectar" of a fairy, MC transforms into a Mega Chad and is gifted the ability of clairvoyance allowing him to see and "interact" with metaphysical beings.
Guided by the gods of H games, it's now it's up to the MC to impregnate the world.

I'm digging the direction. The translation could certainly use some work (edit: with that said it's actually a good translation all things considered,) it really just needs more flavor text. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
I was slightly stoned while playing through this but I'd say the story made sense. Relatively speaking; as much sense as H games generally do. The world is doomed to end (inb4 Corona-chan is the harbinger of doom.) Chosen by prophecy, descendant of the lineage of the magical nut, it will be up to MC to repopulate the world with his mystical 100% Pregnancy Rate jizzums.
Once given the "nectar" of a fairy, MC transforms into a Mega Chad and is gifted the ability of clairvoyance allowing him to see and "interact" with metaphysical beings.
Guided by the gods of H games, it's now it's up to the MC to impregnate the world.

I'm digging the direction. The translation could certainly use some work (edit: with that said it's actually a good translation all things considered,) it really just needs more flavor text. Definitely adding this to my watchlist.
Maybe that's why it needs something more. Feels like everything is solved by the magical "Ballsack of the Devine Main Character" in some of these H-games. But really, felt awfully crammed character wise for a 0.2 version

Reactions: Boneprone

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Interesting game always looking forward to more hopefully he will be able to do two days or a week etc. into one update but looking forward to the next update enjoying it so far ;)

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
i have a few suggestions..lower the text box,it takes up too much of the screen and maybe leave the text box clear,the changing colors are pretty annoying and block the picture...

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am playing this game with the incest patch. I honestly can't wait to see the reaction of the main character when he finds out he impregnated his sister Michelle and mother Heidi because he doesn't know they are related yet. I like the game so far. The grammar is pretty bad but easy to follow and understand. I have seen a lot worse. Looking forward to the next big update that Neko-Hime just described.

Reactions: Neko-Hime

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I am playing this game with the incest patch. I honestly can't wait to see the reaction of the main character when he finds out he impregnated his sister Michelle and mother Heidi because he doesn't know they are related yet. I like the game so far. The grammar is pretty bad but easy to follow and understand. I have seen a lot worse. Looking forward to the next big update that Neko-Hime just described.
Later at the Day, I make a Fix Update, I got a Proofreader and he changed all the Grammar.

And for the Text Box, you can go in the Options and adjust the Transparence, more or less, what you like.
This is what I wanted and the66 was so nice, to give it to me.
Next Update, I add a Music Player too and ya its from the66
Maybe you want hear Music or maybe I add some Moans :D

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes