• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well I liked the renders and all but I'm a little confused do you get more scenes with IC-patch or what ?
I didn't get to see the stepmom naked from the previews and when I walk home with Tatjana and meet michelle and she says I can wait in her room I can only answer "No I will wait for Tatjanna" But suddenly I'm comming from upstairs toilet ?
That got me really confused...
And also you might want to extend the lewd-scenes a little bit, cause now It's just "one pump Willy" there .

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
beautiful and lovely. I love black girls!
too bad that this game shows its loveliness and beauty only after the patreon patches.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
The following chain of events makes it possible without magic or time travel:

Dad fucks step mom.
Dad impregnates step mom.
Step half sis is born.
Dad splits up with step mom.
Dad fucks mom.
Dad impregnates mom.
You are born.
Dad splits up with mom.
Dad gets back with step mom.
Bam, got a half step sister that is older than you.
Its even easier than that. The girl didn't look mixed at all:
Stepmom fucks rando black dude in club bathroom a week before your real mom is filled with baby batter

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
now these are some tags i can get behind! but im gonna wait 5 or so versions so i dont feel like im playing a demo

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Pregnancy got my attention, then loli tag. Well then heard 1.5gig .1 now I got check this out lol

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Its even easier than that. The girl didn't look mixed at all:
Stepmom fucks rando black dude in club bathroom a week before your real mom is filled with baby batter
Well I mean her being MCs half-sister kinda implies that MCs dad is her dad also.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
His fucking dick looks like a crayon now and I started laughing when I saw it. Some nice little cuties in this.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Overview:
This is the story of a young man who actually wanted a very typical life - live his life,
along with his father, stepmother, half-sister and step-ante.
But one day, the young MC learns of several problems that plague his father and stepmother,
there begins the cycle that no one can stop.
Because his stepmother is pursuing a plan, an unknown woman has approached her about the
"God's" child is to bear to save the world, as it will probably be destroyed in time.​

I really wish someone would write a better machine-translation program. This gibberish hurts my brain.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Girls were pretty but storytelling needs improvement. Everything just happened too fast and story was somewhat confusing. MC doesn't have to do any work for getting sex when everyone just throw themselves at him. If this is going to be just a fuckfest then 3/5 is maximum rating for the game despite good graphics.

Reactions: tazaaron

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Will there be foot fetish content in the future for this game?
Maybe, atm I know the Start and the End from my Story, everything between that Im open for some Requests, maybe I accept that or not ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was kinda fast for 1GB. I liked what I saw.
There were many girls we didn't get to see, maybe in the next update.
Don't understand that prophecy business, but if it leads to a Harem path. I say sure why not.
Only thing I don't understand is why it was so fast. I played the crunch version.
All I can say about this game is....nice school uniforms.
I just hope the next version is twice no triple the size of this one....peace.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes