3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so after the dreamy magical time travely thingy valentina asks if mc wants to go meet her mom directly or tour the castle, the mc says he wants to tour and we are shown an image of a couple of doors, then instead of getting to choose a door to visit i get a white image with some anime dragon girl on and clicking anywhere finishes the tour... seems broken?

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
You need to play week one first.
Thank you very much for the tip. :)(y)
Is there still "Maou-Sama Week 1"?
I could not find, every time I seek week 1 he sends me to week 2

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You need to play week one first.
Thank you very much for the tip. :)(y)
Is there still "Maou-Sama Week 1"?
I could not find, every time I seek week 1 he sends me to week 2
You need to click where it says spoiler week one on the first post in this thread.
Then click the incest taboo patch, then down the bottom click previous versions for the patch for week one.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found an error: when MC relives his dream, enters Heidi's room (to the left) then first says he's not her MC, then reveals himself, I got this attached

PS: in fact, every time MC reveals himself, the same error appears.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me, or have the girls in week two been made bigger to appear physically older?
and no I don't mean because of timeline differences or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
so after the dreamy magical time travely thingy valentina asks if mc wants to go meet her mom directly or tour the castle, the mc says he wants to tour and we are shown an image of a couple of doors, then instead of getting to choose a door to visit i get a white image with some anime dragon girl on and clicking anywhere finishes the tour... seems broken?
if you click the little girl at the doors, yeah you continue, its not broken.
just click all doors first

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Possibly, perhaps a side by side of the same chars with Gen 8 and the previous used in week one, to compare?
Its more, I wanted to improve the style a bit and I have more characters for genesis 8 as for genesis 3, and I hate it everytime to convert from 3 to 8 and back ^^

LordKazumaSan

Sep 15, 2020
I play this game using my phone since my sister invade my pc for home schooling and I've been waiting for this, then when i see that the android version is no longer exist.
This game is a reall legend but i think im gonna skip till someone port it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww, all those sexy beautiful little preggo girls and we didn't get to cum in or on any of them, how cruel.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Did the bugfix just come out? I downloaded this game earlier and it gave me an error when I imported into week two and crashed.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I play this game using my phone since my sister invade my pc for home schooling and I've been waiting for this, then when i see that the android version is no longer exist.
This game is a reall legend but i think im gonna skip till someone port it.
why you dont visit the lewdpatcher site, maybe you find some port.. ^^

Did the bugfix just come out? I downloaded this game earlier and it gave me an error when I imported into week two and crashed.
yes today in the morning.

Aww, all those sexy beautiful little preggo girls and we didn't get to cum in or on any of them, how cruel.
huh? why not?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
What we could have had sex with the pregnant girls in that memories scene.
I agree, if i had the option to, i would have stepped up to make sure all the daughters were happy and not be scared like the main character was betrayed in that memories scene.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
What we could have had sex with the pregnant girls in that memories scene.
What I can do is a special day after week 2, just for week 1 girls and mc.
but this is something that I will add as voting, to see how much that would see

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes