3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Hope play soon been fighting headache all day today Plus had put my Rocky down at lunch time today. He was 12 years and 3 months. Going be hard to break the routing taking dog out and feeding one lol since got more time now.

• Sad
Reactions: JustPeekin

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Lmao That what VPN is for ;) Anyway I formated my pc now it nice and fast with my new XFX RXT 590 :p

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
What is with you Americans and thinking someone is spying on your every move.
Because here in America we have an NSA national security agency that keeps all and I do mean all Meta Data (that's everything that goes over internet or phone services everywhere) including all domestic data on it's citizens. So it's not a question of think, We know we are being spied on, oh and so are you. They set up a 7 billion dollar facility out in the middle of nowhere, someplace in Utah that houses the storage of this info so yeah big brother is watching every move we make.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
Feb 8, 2018
First, I'd love to tell the Creator (Neko-Hime ?) how incredibly much I just love this game! This has rapidly become my favorite VN game of all time! I don't give a shit about watch lists, I use a VPN and other obfuscation means already so I feel safe enough to enjoy everything this game is!
So hopefully if the creator reads this, I wish week 2 will continue in the vein of loli fucking, I'm almost dying to have the cousins and the trailer trash sister, in addition to all of the other amazing lovelies big & small! Fucking hell that pregnant girl, was it Olivia, made me cum so hard to have again!

Having said that, I don't know if I have just encountered a bug or just a normal problem; in week2 0.3.5, the game completely locked up while talking to Koko in her room the second time, and even after closing it, clearing my temp, the game just hangs at a black screen while loading. I had 0 issues w Week 1 or 2 up to that point. Now I can't even re-open it. Again the only step toward resolution I've taken so far was to force it closed, and clear my temp directory. Next I will likely delete the game directory and re-extract it in order to try again, unless someone offers any suggestions?

Reactions: rb88 and yltohawk

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
First, I'd love to tell the Creator (Neko-Hime ?) how incredibly much I just love this game! This has rapidly become my favorite VN game of all time! I don't give a shit about watch lists, I use a VPN and other obfuscation means already so I feel safe enough to enjoy everything this game is!
So hopefully if the creator reads this, I wish week 2 will continue in the vein of loli fucking, I'm almost dying to have the cousins and the trailer trash sister, in addition to all of the other amazing lovelies big & small! Fucking hell that pregnant girl, was it Olivia, made me cum so hard to have again!

Having said that, I don't know if I have just encountered a bug or just a normal problem; in week2 0.3.5, the game completely locked up while talking to Koko in her room the second time, and even after closing it, clearing my temp, the game just hangs at a black screen while loading. I had 0 issues w Week 1 or 2 up to that point. Now I can't even re-open it. Again the only step toward resolution I've taken so far was to force it closed, and clear my temp directory. Next I will likely delete the game directory and re-extract it in order to try again, unless someone offers any suggestions?
I agree with you on all accounts; an awesome game and as for the NSA I too run a VPN, but no matter. we are small potatoes to these guy's, unless you really screw up (ie. terroristic tendencies) you'll not hear a peep out of them. If they want to peep on what a 62 year old faps to they are sicker than me.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The Problem with Week 2 is fixed in D11, thats why you need to start Week 2 again.
atm there is a Fix from the66 in my Bug Channel on Discord, just look for the pinned Message.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Just finished the part where you visit your family for the first time since going to the school and i can safely say I'm completely lost story wise, I have a basic understanding of whats going on but i really have no idea whats going on anymore, its really hard to follow. the sex scenes arnt very good either, theres a lot of them which is cool but there very short and choppy, havent started playing week 2 yet but hopefully theres a bit of a shift to quality over quantity.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Going do more Tbaging with the game my self :) I do hope horse girl returns naked this time? hehe

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Its not that I dont use Quality... I render allways in 4k.. since Day 3
why I dont make "Full Animations?" I have only 1 Pc and its stupid to render HQ Anims and do nothing else in this time.
And Animations are not a pref for Quality.

Reactions: Jimbog
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes